> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sig

i was wondering if i should add a render to it or should i leave it alone plz help me heres the sig:

nah i think that it's fine without a render anyway i don't know where you would put a render it look really cool except for the text

thx for the comment but i dont know wat im doing wrong with the text plz comment on wat im doing wrong on it

is this better?

Thoe are Nice. brushes, can u please upload them or send me the link personaly by PMing me please...

Please don't add a render. About the typography, hmm... First of all, my rule is to keep text and border simple. The font is really bad. With that style, I would say a font even as simple as times new roman would be fine. I dont suggest times new roman, maybe something a little nicer. Pick a simple, clean font, sarif or not (in this particular case, i say something that isn't a sarif font, so times new roman wouldnt be very good). Don't change the color of the text (like you did between flame and man117) unless you think its needed. If you think it works better that way, then do it. Only thing relating to the color of text is, try not to use a color thats abundant in the piece. You can use another color in the color scheme, but avoid the most used color. It just fits in better that way because it still follows the colors your using, but doesnt seem too much. As for the border, stay away from that type of border with the layer style on the 1 pixel edge. Like I said, keep it simple and I think just a regular one pixel border would cover it.

i tried to fix the text a little more

nice one pls no render remembers me at the dark places (minas morgul?) from lord of the rings ... GJ

I am the master of my soul and i am the master of my faith!

work on the color and text...and dont add a render

Originally posted by Mike_956@Jul 6 2005, 07:19 AM
    i tried to fix the text a little more

[snapback]52821[/snapback]
    Man, stay away from that font, as Jack said earlier use a more simple font that follows the theme of the sig whilst not detracting attention from the focal point. Please try a cleaner, more simple font.