» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: GFX Block

I came here hoping to improve in GFX. I have a bolck where I can't make GFX because I can't focus on what to do. I just have an idea and can't creat anything from it. I am good every now and then but I get these block 90% of the time.... Can you guys help?

by block do you mean something similar to writers block? o_O
    if thats the case, you can do what a lot of artists do, sit there and think how youre going to accomplish what you want to create. If you dont know how to do a certain effect, you can look for a tutorial on it, or ask someone here. hope that helps

Originally posted by kompakt@Jul 6 2005, 07:16 PM
    by block do you mean something similar to writers block? o_O
    if thats the case, you can do what a lot of artists do, sit there and think how youre going to accomplish what you want to create. If you dont know how to do a certain effect, you can look for a tutorial on it, or ask someone here. hope that helps
    [snapback]52949[/snapback]
    Yeah. I did mean like writers block.
    I do sit down and think. I stay there for hours sometimes. And I can't do it. I think and think. And its hard because get frusterated. And then I hate GFX. But I'll try again. Thnx for the suggestion.

i suppose every person does this at one point or another, dont feel like youre the only one! ive done this millions of times, and end up bootlegging tons of ideas per day when i want to make something new. its just all part of the creative process.

Originally posted by kompakt@Jul 6 2005, 08:24 PM
    i suppose every person does this at one point or another, dont feel like youre the only one! ive done this millions of times, and end up bootlegging tons of ideas per day when i want to make something new. its just all part of the creative process.
    [snapback]52966[/snapback]

Hmmm.... You gave me an idea. Thnx!!