» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: xmen sig (good)

i thot it urned out well it says name and quote cuase im selling the .PSD to ppl on gamerenders...

You can sell things on game renders? If that render was made by anybody but you and you didn't have permission to use it for commercial use, if you make a profit on it you could run into some copyright issues which... wouldnt be too much fun for you. To keep it really short, I'd remove the "quote here" thing because its a signature (think about what a signature in everyday life is and what it does/stands for) so all youd really need is your name. I think the cut job could have been donebetter, especially on the hair (i know its difficult being such a strange shape). I'm not a big fan of the color scheme you have going there, but thats just me. Also, I think the signature is too big. My ideal signature is like 400-450 wide by 80-100 tall. Id say work on it a little more before you try to sell it and look into who made the render and see if its ok with them if you do sell it just to avoid any future problems because it may come back to bite you later on. Just trying to help you out

Tough critic
    its true what you sig says :P, but tbh i think it look ok but i get what you mean by the colouring, doesnt look right the render