» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: new sig

ok i just finished this one.

C&C?

The left edge of the render is blurry so I'm guessing (just a guess) that you ran into a couple jags or had difficulty cutting it out. I also see the white around the staff thing she's holding. The typography is ok. Its a good simple font, nothing crazy. Keep the text minimal though. Take out "Final Fantasy X" and one of the duplicates of your name. The motion blur really isnt something you want to do. In my opinion its sort of a cheap way to get away with not doing a background. I think so because the render is "blended" into the background automatically this way due to the colors of the two being identical and the soft transition between the edge of the render and background. Do something original with the background next time surprise us. Show us something we haven't seen before. Something with some depth that the render looks like it is in rather than on top of. Keep up the work.

i blured the left edge of the render myself,so that the render fit better with the motion blur.its also dont on the right side.i'll fix the fact that you cans see white on the staff and get rid of some text then i'll post again.oh and to tell you the truth i had a background in under the render but once i was finished with the brightness/contrast it was no longer visible.i knew it was going to need some work on it before it looked the best it could...but thaks man for telling me my mistakes.i'll get too it as soon as i can.oh and i just want to add that i have only been designing for like 3 days, so i'm still in the learning of the basics process. B)

As long as you stay away from filters, make things from scratch (nobody attack me :lol: ), and be creative avoiding really mainstream styles youll improve and race around that learning curve quickly. That would be the fastest track.

yeah i did a little bit of work on it.i blured most of the render,leaving the face clear to bring attention to it,i fixed the white on the staff and got rid of "final fantasy X".and i think that if you look at the bottom left corrner you can see a little bit of the brushing i did as a background.anyways anything else to fix?i can use all the help i can get!

I would just suggest from here that you might want to start on another piece. I say that so you can make a background. I suppose you could make a background for this one, but I think youd be better off starting something new. In fact, start on a big piece of art. Shy away from the signature concept And make something from scratch. Id like to see you do that.

ok,ok i'll do it.but what do you have in mind?like how big?a desktop?

Doesn't have to be a desktop. I'm thinking more along the lines of just an actual piece of art any size you want. A typical size for me is like 1000x700 or 750x1000.

haha ok man i'll give it a try.