» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Talking

There are people I truly despise. They lack morals, character, and honesty. They quote me out of context. In case you can't tell, I'm talking about Mr. Krazy here. Here's a quick review: Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that we must understand that Krazy makes it a point to feed blind hatred. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible.

All of these things are related: Bonapartism, Krazy's hatchet jobs, and the general breakdown of our society. I'll even tell you how they're related. It's really very simple. In essence, I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like Krazy want to encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization. The significance of this is that he decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that Krazy fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility.

What a cunning coup on the part of his drones, who set out to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet and got as far as they did without anyone raising an eyebrow. The biggest difference between me and Krazy is that Krazy wants to smear people of impeccable character and reputation. I, on the other hand, want to lend a helping hand. There are two types of people in this world: decent, honest folks like you and me and chauvinistic demoniacs like him. Let me try to put this in perspective: I indisputably maintain that he should take personal responsibility for his actions. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I only wish that Krazy had the same intellectual honesty. The moral of the story: Mr. Krazy's bruta fulmina are a crazy-quilt patchwork of the most prudish classes of negativism you'll ever see.

is this a joke?

Well DUH! Yes its a joke :P... I figured that was obvious :P

did you actually write that, or just replace whoever the original name was with krazy?

It looks like its from some type of generator, like you put the name in, then generates the essay... just a thougt...

I know I wouldnt want to write a letter to Krazy, muhahaha......

jk, lol

lol i was like wtf...? y wud u make something like that lol