No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Yo, ive been visintg this site bout 2 years now, taught me lots of great things in pS

but i need help on creating "proof sheets" in photoshop, does anybody know how ?? Ive gotg an assignment due this wed. have all my digital pics printed, but she wants a proof sheet... basically like what u have with real photographs, u have a "negatives print" thats what the teacher wants, how do u make them in PS? considering i have a digital cam.

Originally posted by Digifruitella@Jan 25 2005, 10:07 AM
    Yo, ive been visintg this site bout 2 years now, taught me lots of great things in pS

but i need help on creating "proof sheets" in photoshop, does anybody know how ?? Ive gotg an assignment due this wed. have all my digital pics printed, but she wants a proof sheet... basically like what u have with real photographs, u have a "negatives print" thats what the teacher wants, how do u make them in PS? considering i have a digital cam.
    [snapback]2191[/snapback]
    Holy Cow!?!?! You've been visiting us for 2 years?!?!?! how? we havn't been open but a couple of months!

He's good .. he's really good ... Taco you havea voodo person type thing if that is your real name ! Wow i'm kinda in a tangenty mood here so i'll saya Welcome , have a good time here and enjoy yourself ( my time to stop tanjenting... )

Originally posted by Digifruitella@Jan 25 2005, 12:07 PM

[snapback]2191[/snapback]
    I think you are confused... you maybe thinking 2 months or maybe 2 weeks. I hope it was just a typo...

Anyways, Welcome to GFXVoid I hope you have a great time with us!

Originally posted by kickmyflip@Jan 25 2005, 09:15 PM
    I think you are confused... you maybe thinking 2 months or maybe 2 weeks. I hope it was just a typo...

Anyways, Welcome to GFXVoid I hope you have a great time with us!
    [snapback]2287[/snapback]

Wtf, I thot this was PSLOVER.com's forum, lol..cuz thats what i was talking about..

Cmon can someone HELP ME? plz, I need to do thjis tonite!

Please post your help in the correct forum - with a more detailed post (I dont understand what exactly you are looking for =/)