» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: SOTW Entry

didnt like it too much but couldnt think of anything?....CnC and Current?...any good?

def not current but it is a good sig i find it cind of funny actually don't know why :S

^ I think cuz of the colors...

I was thinking Climb X is albeit 2 big.... Great job though, it fits really well....

Nice sig, i really like it, very creative And you placed the letters really well so it looks very good

It seems like many people are clinging to the word "climb". Isn't "climb-x" just onomatopoeia? As in "climb-x" meaning "climax"? Anyway, I think itd look better if you made the letters look 3d (if you have a 3d program, model them ) and add shadows onto the mountain. When adding shadows, look at the mountain and look where the lightsource is and add them accordingly. Id also work in the placement just a little more.

Its ok, you can do better..

or you can make that one better.. the text is very large but goes with the sig.. the thing about the text that fucts it up to me is the X. the color i think..

I have to agree with jack totaly. The text seems alittle off, and it could use some other work. Don't current it. But its still purty good.

Originally posted by Jack@Jul 16 2005, 05:13 PM
    It seems like many people are clinging to the word "climb".* Isn't "climb-x" just onomatopoeia?* As in "climb-x" meaning "climax"?* Anyway, I think itd look better if you made the letters look 3d (if you have a 3d program, model them ) and add shadows onto the mountain.* When adding shadows, look at the mountain and look where the lightsource is and add them accordingly.* Id also work in the placement just a little more.
    [snapback]57107[/snapback]