> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sig

I know some of you wont care about the render, but I used it since I wanted to go back to my roots and get some inspiration. CnC.

cool

like the colors, little blurry to me could be my screen.. maby make it a little more crisp.

also the text is nice.

Originally posted by Su7f3R@Jul 16 2005, 09:42 PM
    cool
    [snapback]57206[/snapback]
    wow, thats spam dude. Please give me some CnC and not just 'cool'. I wish there weren't post counts. Just art like it should be and no spam.

Originally posted by Su7f3R@Jul 17 2005, 02:42 AM
    cool
    [snapback]57206[/snapback]
    earlier you were talking about common sence, i think its clear that post was useless.

anyways

gj looks simple yet effective flows well

Real nice,I love your work,so different,like you can get a render of elmo and make it 1337h4x0rg00d.... The text is nice,and the black on the sides makes it look like it's dark and he is powering up or some shit..and the text doesn't make the sig bad at all,it blends in right,but thats just IMO..good work

It seems kinda weird how it fades out on the sides. I dont like how the text is partly transparent. Its nice how the typography is simple, but I just dont like its coloring. The particle brushing and the lines in the background are a bit annoying. I think that we should be able to see his left hand. It seems strange how it gets so bright that we cant see it. If youre going to do that, do that on either side of his hand, not over his hand. The big, basic brushing is ok, a little simple for my tastes though (being that the rest of it isnt all that simple). I also think you should get rid of the grid. Not only is it out of place, but its unoriginal. Its been used way too many times.

Originally posted by Jack@Jul 16 2005, 10:04 PM
    It seems kinda weird how it fades out on the sides.* I dont like how the text is partly transparent.* Its nice how the typography is simple, but I just dont like its coloring.* The particle brushing and the lines in the background are a bit annoying.* I think that we should be able to see his left hand.* It seems strange how it gets so bright that we cant see it.* If youre going to do that, do that on either side of his hand, not over his hand.* The big, basic brushing is ok, a little simple for my tastes though (being that the rest of it isnt all that simple).* I also think you should get rid of the grid.* Not only is it out of place, but its unoriginal.* Its been used way too many times.
    [snapback]57215[/snapback]
    Thanks for your CnC, and let me explain. I have it fading on the sides to show more depth. If I didnt it would have depth and it wouldn't show action. Also for the brushing its just not that simple as you think, but I understand why you say its simple, I always try to get it soothing to the eyes. If you have ever seen the show or heard of it, you know that they "power up" and a energy (yellowish orange) glows around them, and I was recreating that effect. Also if the sides werent faded then you couldn't see that effect. I do have to admit that grid is used alot but I think it looked good so I kept it, and its your opinion that it sucks but o well. Again thanks for the CnC and I hoped I cleared some things up for you.

Sweet, good job mystikal, i like it alot. Even though i'm not such a fan of dbz :P

Good job dude, gives an effect of if goku is transforming into SS. Nice one.

Originally posted by Cenoix@Jul 17 2005, 02:57 AM
    Good job dude, gives an effect of if goku is transforming into SS. Nice one.
    [snapback]57386[/snapback]
    Excatly what I was going for. Thanks.