No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

That's why I made one, heh, didn't get that one my self. You can rate it, i've only been using PS for about 6 months, tell me what you think.

It's basic. The render should be blended. Peachy-orange really isn't a halo color and the render of master chief should probably be that color then too so the colors can flow better. The text is decent for for background. Overall, it's too basic and the colors don't fit together. Not bad.

6.7/10

Originally posted by Twan@Mar 30 2005, 02:20 AM
    It's basic.* The render should be blended.* Peachy-orange really isn't a halo color and the render of master chief should probably be that color then too so the colors can flow better.* The text is decent for for background.* Overall, it's too basic and the colors don't fit together.* Not bad.

6.7/10
    [snapback]27351[/snapback]
    Thx man, do you have aim, I have a couple questions for ya, I mean of course if you dont mind, my aim is DvS Metal, hit me up if u have it if not its cool.

For using photoshop for 6 months i think you should go smack whoever was teaching you though lol.
    Anyways it looks nice but try to keep the colors in the same range and work on using some nice brushes to make a cool bg.

Originally posted by GreeneBeast@Mar 30 2005, 02:22 AM
    For using photoshop for 6 months i think you should go smack whoever was teaching you though lol.
    Anyways it looks nice but try to keep the colors in the same range and work on using some nice brushes to make a cool bg.
    [snapback]27354[/snapback]
    I quess I forgot to mention, the only reason Its different colors is because I found a tut on making pictures more vibrant. Here look at my other one i made i know how to blend i was just testing it out, same picture same concept.