> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Color

did this with the mouse as i havent gotten my Tablet in the mail yet <_<

well i just wanted to color something other then space...... which btw is a waste of time.

gimmy some CnC on this ( hopefully osomething bigger and better will come soon, kmon fedex you can do it )

got some more time and put some more work into this one. Hes gonna be really small in the final picture.

and yes light from the left side....

Warwickshire, UK (Near Shakespeare's house)

Nice, but could be much improved on. When you get your tablet, you&#39;ll find it much much MUCH easier, trust me! I have a wacom and I love it. You may wanna check out my colouring tutorial, I&#39;ll post it tomorrow if you like. I&#39;ll post a background tutorial too so your images won&#39;t be stuck on a dull white base.

this is just a perspective scene i put together to get a feel for the scal and where the scenery needs to be placed.

Originally posted by Jakska@Jul 28 2005, 10:07 PM
    Nice, but could be much improved on. When you get your tablet, you&#39;ll find it much much MUCH easier, trust me! I have a wacom and I love it. You may wanna check out my colouring tutorial, I&#39;ll post it tomorrow if you like. I&#39;ll post a background tutorial too so your images won&#39;t be stuck on a dull white base.
    [snapback]62565[/snapback]

thanks but all this is far from done, i still got alot to do on all this.

i know coloring and lighting thanks tho

i need to find out how to make good looking explosions, kamjar will help me with that B)

i wish i could show a full finished product concept sketch but my scanner hasnt arrived via mail yet, lets keep on hoping it comes soon