Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

same // adj., pron., & adv.
    adj.
    1 (often prec. by the) identical; not different; unchanged

everflowing != Flowing Paradise

Why? Because there is a big bottle in the middle of Flowing Paradise, the things also look different and they're smaller then everflowing's things. Thus they cannot be taken since then there would be a loss of quality. Also Flowing Paradise things is more detailed compared to everflowing.

My opinion: He may have gotten the idea from Haze, but he did not rip anything from there.

city_of_romance != Afterlife

Wow, he got the idea for the hearts in city_of_romance from afterlife, but they are not ripped, since city_of_romance's heart is more detailed, and if it was ripped it would have gotten blurry, which it isn't.

My opinion: The only thing that looks like he got the idea from Haze is the hearts, which may be a close copy of them, but they're not ripped.

Tree_Of_The_Jungle != King of the jungle

The big yellow thing may look like the one in King of the jungle, but if you looked carefully you would see differences everywhere, which indicates he created it by himself, but also got the idea from Haze. Originality = bad, but it's not ripped. The tech in the background, he probably also got the idea from Haze, but as I just said getting ideas from someone is not ripping, it's just bad originality.

So please, stop making a fool of yourself. Hmm.. The city looks a bit suspicious though. Could be ripped, but that's ONE thing, and it's not that hard to recreate.

Conclusion: He may have little to no ideas, but I really doubt that he ripped anything from haze, it is possible he did it to the city, since it's blurred and it looks kinda the same.

Hearts are IDENTICAL, city look liek the city for his Haze's Jungle piece

yours- http://www.deviantart.com/view/20799663/
    "tree of the jungle"

haze- http://www.deviantart.com/view/12218665/
    "king of the jungle"
    THAT IS DEF. A RIP!
    Everything is EXACTLY his except he brushed over the city and put his name on it, even has the green from Haze's work

Sad, ripper <_<

Originally posted by EquaL@Aug 1 2005, 10:42 PM
    Hearts are IDENTICAL, city look liek the city for his Haze&#39;s Jungle piece
    THAT IS DEF. A RIP!
    Everything is EXACTLY his except he brushed over the city and put his name on it, even has the green from Haze&#39;s work

Sad, ripper* <_<
    [snapback]64252[/snapback]
    They&#39;re both different really. Look closely.

Anyways, lizhoup, if you want to proove yourself innocent you&#39;ll have to show them screenshots of the PSD files. Since that is the only thing I think they&#39;ll listen to.

He didn&#39;t directly steal the guys work though he might as well of.
    He did remake the things he stole from the looks of it and didn&#39;t just crop them from the other guys work which is something..not much at all but its something. Its still just as bad as ripping though man =/.

lizhoup just try to make more of your OWN work and try to find your OWN style instead of taking someone elses.

Looks good if it was original. Go original.

I think everyone knows that they aren&#39;t exactly the same. But they are almost the same, the style, layout, colour composition of each piece is quite close.

It could be a coincedence, but I don&#39;t really care whether it is or not, I&#39;m just posting to clear a few things up (as there seems to be a misunderstanding of what everyone&#39;s said by Atheuz).

Originally posted by Tabris@Aug 2 2005, 01:42 AM
    I think everyone knows that they aren&#39;t exactly the same.* But they are almost the same, the style, layout, colour composition of each piece is quite close.

It could be a coincedence, but I don&#39;t really care whether it is or not, I&#39;m just posting to clear a few things up (as there seems to be a misunderstanding of what everyone&#39;s said by Atheuz).
    [snapback]64306[/snapback]
    ... Yeah, there were that misunderstand by me that people seem to have the wrong idea of ripping and stealing other peoples work.

Ripping in general is taking something created by someone else and taking all the credit for it. What he did was get some ideas from that other guy, which is not ripping, it&#39;s just unoriginal. That doesn&#39;t make you a bad person though, it just means you don&#39;t have a very vivid imagination and look at other pictures to get ideas for what you should do next on a piece of art. I mean this guy, doesn&#39;t lack in anyway at making something in Photoshop at all, he&#39;s just not very original.

wow, I would call that a rip

How come the orange circles on his "jungle" piece are EXACTLY the same?
    You can see the green from the africa part under his brushing, he took his work and added to it... its a rip

tabris and equal are right...and yes the orange circle are the same...its a rip..he aint that stupid he wont take hazes work and wont do with it nothing he changed it alittle so people wont think its a rip but he didnt change it enough...so atheuz stop trying to protect him cause your just making a fool out of yourself, and people that rip dont understand that at the end every ripper gets caught and that sucks, i hate when people rip and thats why i react like this cause i hate when people disrespect other peoples work...there isnt one advantage being a ripper so stop,do your own work