» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

THis is a message to those of you out there about to take drugs, have taken drugs or otherwise, it is a warning about what can happen to you if you do so.
    I recently had a 19 year old friend, Lisa, she is now in hospital because of an overdose, luckily the ambulance got to her on time. I had no knowledge she was taking any drugs other than soem weed every now and again (I myself have never done weed etc.). She ended up overdosing on heroin, and I know for a fact she didnt drink, and this just proves that weed can be a gateway drug. I am just waring you all to be careful if you do wish to smoke marijuana and hope you are all responsible and dont be like my friend Lisa. I hope Lisa and I wish her all the best of luck.

Oooh, dude, that sucks so much. I hope you went to visit her? She probably wants that. The signature is nice, text is a bit unclear.

That's so sad, i hope she gets better...Good work though

Thanks guys, I did visit her, and she is getting alot better now. Any more comments?

Looks good, but I'm still gonna smoke weed. The reason people get into that stuff is emotional trauma, weed is not the gateway, emotion instability is. It's true, every week i go to San Francisco General, and help out in the ER. I see at least 20 overdoses on just those days, and the majority of hte people there, when asked WHY this happened, they just say it sorta happened. Ask about their families, and you will see why, alcoholic father, abandoning father, no mother, single druggie mother etc etc. The weed didn't do this, and don't try and incriminate it. My Dad, head of Infectious Disease's at SFG sees more of these people than I do, and he thinks marijuana should be legalized. It wasn't because of the weed, I can garuntee that.

About your friend, Chubs, I'm sorry about the loss. But the first thing that has to be done after she gets out of that hospital will be to get her into intensive rehab. If she doesn't go through it, there is something like a 90% chance she will OD again. Hope she feels better though, but you HAVE to help her through this.

Great message chooby.
    Too many people in these types of forums are taking weed or other types of drugs, and I'm not sure if they realize this or not, but it can screw up their whole future. If a police officer catches you with weed or any other type of drug, it goes on your criminal record. Then later on in life, you will have a job interview and they will look at your criminal record. If they see you were smoking weed or sniffing crack or something, they might not accept you for someone else.

So guys, if I were you, I would stop taking those drugs.

I know this from experience also. There was a kid (lets call him Johnny) that went to my school and he was smoking pot. 1 month later, he was at his house with a friend (no parents around) and they started smoking pot. Then, they just happened to find Johnny's parents revolver (with ammo in it). So they decided to take all the ammo out except one bullet, since they were high, they decided to play russian roullete. Johnny's friend went first and the gun didn't kill him. Then Johnny went, as soon as he pulled the trigger, the bullet was already throught his head and straight into the wall. Of course, he died instantly.

They weren't betting a anything, they were just high and acting stupid.

Anyway, Chooby, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she makes it through and maybe she will even give up on drugs, and go on with life, and what she really loves to do.

My concerns to you and her dude.
    I hope everything is a works out ok!
    Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

Wow, what is this a drug commercial. That's bs, and your friend johnny is a tard...that didn't even happen, show me a newspaper clipping and i'll believe you. No one would do that. And a couple of words on law enflorcement. I only know about weed and if you do anything else then you're stupid but for possesion of marijuana to go on your personal record, you have to have OVER an ounce. Do you know how much an ounce is worth? Roughly 260$ worth. I don't know about you, but I sure as **** don't have 260$ to spend on weed. ANd touche,

What about gun enforcement, it's not hte kid's fault, it's the parents fault for having an accessible gun in the house. That never happened. Have you ever smoked weed? If not, how do you know what its effects are...how do you know until you experienced it. You don't know shit about what it does to you because you don't know what it's like. I know for a fact, because i have smoked weed, that THAT will not happen, because it doesn't do that to you. And you don't hang around someone's house when you get high, you go out and experience stuff, like go to a movie, not play russian roulette.

On the other hand. I know a lot about weed and other drus from my parents, both doctors and both very knowledgable. Especially my Dad. Other drugs outside of weed, all other drugs, hallucinogens, heroin, crack, pcp are physically addictive, as in they have physical effects on the body. They are also mentally addictive to those that have no predisposition to addiction(ie an alcoholic father gives you a 50% chance to have this "addictive" gene)Weed is not mentally addicitve to those with out the predisposition, and when people do have htat predisposition, then oyu are in trouble, because they are 100%(yes that is a fact) to try other drugs, just because of their addiction.

But chooby I do wish your friend all the best, I recently lost a friend from middle school who has bi-polarity(a mental disease also known as manic depressive illness) that killed herself on sleeping pills. I couldn't sleep for a week so I know what its like because you think of all the things that you could have done for them....Good luck, and we'll talk on msn.

Good sig Chooby, has meaning

To Silenced, it could have happened to that "Johnny" your just mad because you said it ONLY happens to kids with messed up families. Thats not true.

I know 2 kids on my bus, have perfectly good parents. They started marijuana... and now they are doing lots of pills and doing cocaine. It made them want to try more. They even ADMIT that marijuana started it all and that its a gateway drug.

Maybe you havent done stupid things, but others have. It should only be legal for medical

Originally posted by Chooby@Aug 4 2005, 01:08 AM
    Thanks guys, I did visit her, and she is getting alot better now. Any more comments?
    [snapback]64957[/snapback]
    There's really nothing to comment about the signature itself, since I feel bad commenting meaningful signatures. Sorry.

I don't want to break the moment or anything BUT this isn't shirnk-x, this is a GRAFIX community, not "o lets all cry over this girl." its the internet ..... get over it .... dont bring you stories to us, we dont want to hear it... got it?
    people can do what they want smoke weed, drink, do heroin, or what ever. They aren't going to be like " this guy said on the intrernet that I should't smoke weed, ok im not going to smoke weed..". doesnt work that way kids...

-carlos mencia wannabe

complexity!!!