» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New Siggeh's

I been checkin out alot of tutorials, mostly from Tai with his video ones, which are very helpful, I made these from it, please help a newb if you can, peace. :blink:

They are pritty good. I like the text in some & some i dont.. I feel the text in 1,2,3,5 might be a tad to big.. but they dont look bad. good effects on the text.

on sigs 2,3,4, the renders are not apart of the BG very well, trying to say that in the correct way. they just dont look like they belong there.. its like when you goto get your photo done for school "5th grade" and the photographer drops a BG behind you for the photo with those blue,pink,red laser beam looking things..

looks like he is posing with a fake bg..

maby blend them in some..

I like the 1st and 5th one the best.. the 5th one the render blends/flows pritty well.. GJ

Ok thank's for the help there, anymore suggestions?

I think overall you need to work on your text, on the top signature the render has way to much contrast. I definatley think that the last one is the best by far, however, the text and the render could do with some work. I suggest getting a better quality Sub-Zero render, and for the text, maybe try altering the blending mode, You got some nice work there though, real nice job mate, keep up the good work.

Smooth out your text with antialiasing.. Last one looks the best.. I agree with trow.. Try sharpening or get a better render.. After that you should current it.. ^_^

Thanks a bunch for the comments guys, I'm not to sure what you mean by "antialiasing", but the rest I can do, thanks, anymore comments?

Antialias is an option on your text. Next to text size (14 point, etc) it will have an option, shown as aA or something, change it to Smooth to smoothen your text out

And i agree, you're sigs are awesome, but text needs to be smoothened

Originally posted by Ardeo@Aug 7 2005, 09:28 AM
    Antialias is an option on your text. Next to text size (14 point, etc) it will have an option, shown as aA or something, change it to Smooth to smoothen your text out

And i agree, you're sigs are awesome, but text needs to be smoothened
    [snapback]66335[/snapback]
    Ah ok thanks for the help there matey.

Sorry for double post guys, I did the "smooth" text style, and changed render, better or worse, and should I current?

Still looks very good, but the first one (subzero one compared to this new one) is better