» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Flash Sig.

Here's a flash SWF rollover sig I just finished, (yes I made the music too). it's pretty much my first try at a flash/musical sig so be as constructive as possible please.

I can't embed it in an iframe to set the size etc. on this site so i'll just post you a link and tell you that it is best viewed at 320 resolution width from the settings on the page.

http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dschool3xy.swf

let me know what you think.

Very cool flash sig. I like the music. Though the rollover is very simple, i like it.

dude thsts cool man, great job.

Thx guys, I appreciate it.

Looks great! Nice flash signature. But when you say that you made the music too, do you mean you made it from scratch or you mixed it?

did u mix the music urself?

The music is an excerpt cut from the intro of a full song I made a while back. I sequenced it in octamed soundstudio from an amen break beat, a brass stab, some radio feedback samples and various other single drum samples and instruments where necessary.

Making music is another one of my little hobbies and I am glad to be able to combine it with my sigmaking. i currently have around 20 songs on my hard drive, composed by me, but they are mostly crappy.

Originally posted by Jefster@Aug 11 2005, 07:42 AM
    The music is an excerpt cut from the intro of a full song I made a while back. I sequenced it in octamed soundstudio from an amen break beat, a brass stab, some radio feedback samples and various other single drum samples and instruments where necessary.

Making music is another one of my little hobbies and I am glad to be able to combine it with my sigmaking. i currently have around 20 songs on my hard drive, composed by me, but they are mostly crappy.
    [snapback]67698[/snapback]
    hey man i know how you feel....ive been mixing/producing for 5-6 years now....in the begining my stuff was crappy to but just keep trying and youll get ther if you wanna produce higher quality stuff i suggest looking into the program reason very nice prog imo and widley used by good producers/djs

Thx for the tip. I'll check it out when I get back from my hols.

Anyhow I'll add a link direct to the sig on my clansite to save people the hassle of resizing, there's also another sig on the page but trust me, I didn't make "come to daddy"

::CLICKY::