» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: OMG MY GREATEST

OMG i think this is the best one i have ever ever made I am definatly currenting and also if supar u hate it ur Gonna make me pissed tell me cnc

Originally posted by Acario+Aug 13 2005, 09:38 PM-->
    if supar u hate it ur* Gonna make me pissed
    [snapback]68720[/snapback]
    [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Acario
    @Aug 13 2005, 09:38 PM
    tell me cnc
    [snapback]68720[/snapback]
    I&#39;ll post some crits later, but there are a bit of mixed messages here. Don&#39;t ask for criticism if you aren&#39;t going to be able to take it. We&#39;ve all made things we were extremely proud of just to find that we are the only ones able to see reasons to be. Thats not necessarily the case here, but I&#39;m just making a point. I can understand that you don&#39;t want comments like "i supar hate it," as you put it, but if someone does give it reasonable criticism, take it as advice and use it to your benefit

i was in ahurry so i copied my post from my orginal designs site and posted here so sry bout that

OMG i think this is the best one i have ever ever made I am definatly currenting and also if supar u hate it ur Gonna make me pissed tell me cnc
    This is one more example of how the American schools failed our children. >_>;

As for the signature, I think it would look nicer if the fade along the edges gradually faded to complete transparency. The text is pretty boring, and it looks like you added a shadow to it, which is making it a little blurred.

um.. i dont think this is ur best work.. it&#39;s not hard man. You can do better. But your learning gj~

~peace

is ok. the text needs a lot of work. A lot of people have trouble with text

Meh.. The tekken one was your best.. Colours are bad.. Render needs more detail and is blurry.. The fade -> "What Death said..."
    Nah.. Just don&#39;t like it..