> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: HL2 sig

CnC appreciated as always.

Looks great, nice text, nice brushing and colouring, but the render still has that green crap around it, and that render is whored anyway

Yes, I know. I just used the magic wand because I didn't feel like cutting it perfect.

Well, its good man..

good job

its cool but man they need to make some new Hl2 renders

i like ur sigs dude they are very smooth, im tryin to work on that type of technique.

Really I think thats my least fav out of all the sigs you have been coming up with lately. Its just kind of boring, which works sometimes but not in this case, it doesn't really have anything to set it apart from the hunderds and hunderds and hunderds of Half life and Half life 2 sigs. Maybe keep working with it and try something new or orignal, or as new and orignal as you can get in this day when almost everything has been done. Then post it back up.

Maybe try to work with the smudge tool and the pen tool, because if I noticed anything around here and other grunge boards, its that no one uses these tools like they are suppose too. Most just slap on DLed brushes and think they can tag (not say you do)..which means grunge or the grunge board "abstract" sigs are the only they can ever really make. Which this is going to sound really mean and might piss a few people off, but thats not much. *I bet half of you just went WTF I'm better then him, whats he talking about*

Anyways as I was saying, mix it up a bit, add something you haven't ever seen in a Half life sig (which might be hard since they have been made so many times). Then post a update because I really think you can do better then this, because you have been making some really nice sigs here lately. =)

and yeah that is a long ass post..it wasn't intended. :lol: