> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MM

So, who here likes MM's music? I think the singing is messed but the rest is cool, MM himself is just ****ed, lol

Personally I don't like his music, I never really have and I never will, it's just my opinion though.

Originally posted by Trow@Aug 17 2005, 09:06 PM
    Personally I don't like his music, I never really have and I never will, it's just my opinion though.
    [snapback]70138[/snapback]
    word.

People would think that I would be a big fan of Marilyn... Which suprisingly to most I'm not. I'll have a casual listen here and there but I don't see what's so great about him. The vocals are too quiet in my opinion, it's like a whisper above a set of screeching tires... If the lyrics didn't appeal to me so much, I doubt I'd even listen because I like thinks well... Harder, louder, and more talented than him.

I'm not a big fan of MM..

<3 Fuzzy

I&#39;m not a huge fan, but yes I do like his music more then most other bands. Mechanical animals is probably in my top 10 fav cd&#39;s but thats just me.

Unlike sleepy I do really like this voice, it stands out a bit more then the "I can scream into the mic I must be a rock god" type that alot of metal bands have now. No offence to the people that are into though. I do like alot of harder bands but the lead singer just has to have some skill for me to even care.

Plus the people that don&#39;t like his apperence are the people that probably aren&#39;t really suppose to. I mean guy is ugly as hell with or without his make up..almost even worse without. Its just part of the show and the persona. The good like girls and boys aren&#39;t suppose to like it, because if wanted them to he wouldn&#39;t be wearing leather and ripping pages out of the bible..he would be reading from it.

i like the musici but not him and itt was ghosts fault that i listen to his songs quote one of his songs "bubble bubble bicth bicth reble reble party paty sex sex satan satan he had to download it as a joke didnt you dam you ghost dam you !!!!!!

Originally posted by interstella hitman@Aug 21 2005, 04:58 PM
    i like the musici but not him and itt was ghosts fault that i listen to his songs quote one of his songs "bubble bubble bicth bicth reble* reble party paty sex sex satan satan he had to download it as a joke didnt you dam you ghost dam you !!!!!!
    [snapback]71316[/snapback]
    Wrong!

Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch
    Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party
    Sex, sex, sex, don&#39;t forget the violence
    Blah, blah, blah
    Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely
    Stick your stupid slogan in
    Everybody sing along
    Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch
    Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party
    Sex, sex, sex, don&#39;t forget the violence
    Blah, blah, blah
    Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely
    Stick your stupid slogan in
    Everybody sing along

Lol :P

But yeah, MM himself is a freak, but the music is pretty good

eh yeah mm is alright i dont really got a problem with him .... some of his songs r eh... others are alright...

Manson&#39;s music is awsome. His lyrics are even better. But him is eh.. Ew. Hes just doing eveRYthing he does for shock. If he really ripped pages from the bible becuase he felt it should be done it would be sweet. But no its just for shock value. His music I still love though. And his voice does erally suit the music therefore its good.