» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: my current

anyone like my current sig im still EXTREMEMLY new too vectoring so it looks a bit "choopy" but im getting better should i keep or just delete also dose need something or just keep it simple. if you cant tell its eminem cut down i actually did his whole body but looks better like this comments very welcome and please rate

Yeah I saw this in another thread...I really dislike it..really.

Though like you said its your first so I'm going to be nice ;p..kind of. Its just to jaggy,like you said, and has weird spots everywhere. Like behind his right eye he doesn't have a face. Along with that nothing has detail. The mic needs alot of work. It has no design on it, its just looks like a long black thing. Like you can't even really make out the round top of it. His left eye is just a gray spot with nothing in it. I mean try to make it real looking..do you just have a gray spot for an eye?

It kind of looks like you applied a cutout filter and then vectored that, not saying thats what you did, it just looks like you did.

Also it seems really flat. Work on more detail add more to it and it would look alot better. Sorry if I sound hard on it though..its just thats a few of the things wrong with it and you asked.

If I have to rate..even though rating is stupid..maybe 2/10. sorry just keep working with it

Originally posted by interstella hitman@Aug 18 2005, 07:09 PM
    im still EXTREMEMLY new too vectoring so it looks a bit "choopy"
    [snapback]70216[/snapback]
    The term is choppy, not choopy :P

Looks alright, but yeah, bit jagged and choppy, and there is colour missing from near one of his eyes and on his cap, where the two colours meet, but it looks pretty good, keep it up!