» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was supposed to write an article as my application for article writer here but I never really got around to doing it. I finally wrote and finished it. Hopefully this clears up everybody's ideas of what vector really is. If there are any errors I've made, please let me know. Don't comment unless you've read it all. I don't want comments like "WHOA BIG PICTURE"

Thanks Jack. It will clear up some issues. (that angelina one is hawt.)

nice article m8

i was trying to for the realism one where it said 'left', but it took me a while to find it...

very nice article, thanks for clarification

jack how come ur on climb-x ?? though u said sigs are nothing Concept arts are ur thing or was that i lie?? Still wub u :wub:

v.nice jack thx 4 takin the time 2 write it

hmmm, I see user posted image

n1 jack, definatly clears things up for me.... so is the drawing part in Macromedia Flash vector? (srry for the stupid question), because when you zoom in, it doesnt get pixelated.....

BTW, was the abstract one created in illustrator?....

Spid3r - I believe that sc3L does use Illustrator. Anything done in Flash is vector because it is a vector based program.

Solid - I stand by what I said concerning signatures. I find them to be useless in more than one sense. The way most people make them, they don't serve a real purpose and they only restrict people from learning as fast and as much as they could otherwise. As for me, I do much more than concept art. In fact that is just a small part of what I do. Right now I'm working on about 4 large paintings and 2-3 models. I also have a few vectors planned as well. I'm here at Climb-X so that I can help those that would like to learn to get better and eventually make large works from scratch (which is the best way to start graphics anyway).

As for my hosting, I don't have a good image host so I must resort to faulty hosts like geocities (from an old yahoo email account or two from 4-5 years ago that still exist for some reason). Right click and click View Image, or something to that extent, to view the image.

Hopefully this has been helpful and will continue to clear up any misconceptions

Code:
    Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://
    thats what i see when i click view image