Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sooo.... new sig.... yeah...

CnC and Current?

I like it and all, but I think there is too much white on the guy

Originally posted by Dante@Aug 25 2005, 10:30 AM
    I like it and all, but I think there is too much white on the guy
    [snapback]72550[/snapback]
    Its showing action, and theres nothing wrong with white, its just people seem to use black more on sigs...

Originally posted by Airisus@Aug 25 2005, 10:42 AM
    i agree with dante....
    [snapback]72554[/snapback]
    Dude. Thats spam. I can't stand when people spam in my threads. Please clean up that post and add something like how to make it better etc. Just saying I agree is spam. CLEAN THAT SPAM!!!

dude, if u cant take simple criticism, dont ask for cnc. i told u i agree with dante, which means that the character is too white. wtf do u think you should do? lighten it more? how bout darken it mate...

ur entitled to ur own view, but dont go have a spaz at me or others for having our own view. if ur gonna just hit back at us with ur own view against ours, whats the point of cnc?

and hell no, plz dont current

air, just give some proper cnc..its not that hard to do. oh and about your first post in this thread, yea thats spam.

the sig looks nice, the only thing I can think of changing or adding is making the left n right sides softer. still looks nice the way it is

Originally posted by Airisus@Aug 25 2005, 11:05 AM
    dude, if u cant take simple criticism, dont ask for cnc. i told u i agree with dante, which means that the character is too white. wtf do u think you should do? lighten it more? how bout darken it mate...

ur entitled to ur own view, but dont go have a spaz at me or others for having our own view. if ur gonna just hit back at us with ur own view against ours, whats the point of cnc?

and hell no, plz dont current
    [snapback]72563[/snapback]
    1. You need to add more detail to your posts and not just I agree. Thats basically like quoting another post and just posting it again, it doesn't do anything.

2. You are the one spazing, I was just replying to his comments. I asked for comments, and I am reply on why I added something etc.

3. If I were you, I would delete that post, and clean up the other.

EDIT: Everyone get back on topic plz! :lol:

fade out the white and concentrate on more of the whisps of white to make it look like energy. i wouldnt current it tho.

Ur missing something into that sig errrm try chainging the brigtness and contrast in it also errrrm its on tip of my tounge but wont come off :P lol Ahhh also make it shorter and make the sides blend softly into the blue

Over all 6/10 nice work

Deleted. He just wanted a diffrent comment then saying the same thing, he explained about y theres too much wehite, i wouldnt say the same thing after he tells u the reason y he did it, say something like "naw i wouldnt current it" cuz it seems to me jhe doesnt repeat himself.......................... anywayz about the sig i like everything except u can see through of the3 character.