» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Shao Kahn

Mortal Kombat...Good game. I'm probably going to get bombed on this one too. Oh well, I like it.

render is cool and i like your idea with the mk logo in the back. it's a little hard to make out at first tho so you might wanna shrink it a bit. perhaps bring the character in front of the grid texture or fade it with a vector mask to help him stand out. also, text is choppy. i know its supposed to be a choppy font, but the edges themselves are rough. hope this helps, i'd like to see you continue work on this.

^^^ ye, what he said, keep it up, mayne...btw, make it smooth, choppy shit fucks the rest up, ya kno

Originally posted by B][G K@Apr 2 2005, 12:52 AM
    render is cool and i like your idea with the mk logo in the back. it's a little hard to make out at first tho so you might wanna shrink it a bit. perhaps bring the character in front of the grid texture or fade it with a vector mask to help him stand out. also, text is choppy. i know its supposed to be a choppy font, but the edges themselves are rough. hope this helps, i'd like to see you continue work on this.
    [snapback]28771[/snapback]
    The symbol came already on the render. I'd have to cut the piece of shao kahn out that I used, then cut out the symbol, shrink it, and paste it into the work, and blend it. That's a lot of work. I might get a seperate picture of the symbol and blend it, but I'm going to see how it looks with your comments first. I see that you're new, you should check into joining our crew, the GFX Assasins. Click the PM link in my sig. Thanks a lot man.

the render is awesome the grid is fine, but i think the border is ugly remove it or try to fix something else or edit the original border, i think this sig needs a bit extra work

7/10

could be a 7.6/10 with some extra work