Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

Whoa, love the colors you used. It does make you feel peaceful and quiet. Love the text. Everything goes together. Love the work, amazing job!

<3 Fuzzy

shit + trendwhory

Originally posted by Sidra.kur@Aug 29 2005, 04:52 AM
    shit + trendwhory
    [snapback]73796[/snapback]
    A insult + a retart = you

Ya its nice very different then what i have seen before

Didn&#39;t someone else do this?! Actually it just looks like everyone else&#39;s take on it. Add some originality.

Originally posted by .Apocalypse@Aug 29 2005, 12:08 AM
    A insult + a retart = you

Ya its nice very different then what i have seen before
    [snapback]73799[/snapback]
    Yes, Sidra&#39;s comment was inappropriate. He should have used words that weren&#39;t offensive to get his point across. It wasn&#39;t smart to lower yourself to that level though. A few pointers if you are intent on posting an insult in return: 1. If you&#39;re going to call somebody a retard, a crude way to imply they are unintelligent, you may want to spell it right 2. if you do have your heart set on telling someone they are stupid, just for good measure you should use correct grammar. I know little kids that understand the concept of "a" and "an" so let&#39;s not allow that be the part of the diss where you drop the ball.

As for not seeing it before, well, you might want to look at more art than what you can find on signature forums.

Originally posted by ZeekUnreloaded@Aug 29 2005, 12:12 AM
    Didn&#39;t someone else do this?!* Actually it just looks like everyone else&#39;s take on it.* Add some originality.
    [snapback]73800[/snapback]
    I agree with Zeek here; it hasn&#39;t been the first time. I think that we shouldn&#39;t continue this trend anymore because though it looked good when we first saw it, its now getting overused. I know you&#39;ve used photoshop long enough where you don&#39;t need to learn a lot more before you develop youre own style. I suggest working on finding it

As for the rest of it, the starfield could seriously use work. Theres few stars, they&#39;re all the same size and luminosity, and it shows no depth. Work on varying all of that up. Text is nice and simple, but I think you could make it better by positioning it a little farther to one side. Brighten up the moon just a tad. It looks pretty good for the style you were going for, but next time be more original with your choice of content.

It looks like Gazo&#39;s without the person and the detail. =/

Originally posted by Jack@Aug 29 2005, 05:44 AM
    Yes, Sidra&#39;s comment was inappropriate.* He should have used words that weren&#39;t offensive to get his point across.* It wasn&#39;t smart to lower yourself to that level though.* A few pointers if you are intent on posting an insult in return: 1. If you&#39;re going to call somebody a retard, a crude way to imply they are unintelligent, you may want to spell it right 2. if you do have your heart set on telling someone they are stupid, just for good measure you should use correct grammar.* I know little kids that understand the concept of "a" and "an" so let&#39;s not allow that be the part of the diss where you drop the ball.

As for not seeing it before, well, you might want to look at more art than what you can find on signature forums.
    I agree with Zeek here; it hasn&#39;t been the first time. I think that we shouldn&#39;t continue this trend anymore because though it looked good when we first saw it, its now getting overused.* I know you&#39;ve used photoshop long enough where you don&#39;t need to learn a lot more before you develop youre own style.* I suggest working on finding it

As for the rest of it, the starfield could seriously use work.* Theres few stars, they&#39;re all the same size and luminosity, and it shows no depth.* Work on varying all of that up.* Text is nice and simple, but I think you could make it better by positioning it a little farther to one side.* Brighten up the moon just a tad.* It looks pretty good for the style you were going for, but next time be more original with your choice of content.
    [snapback]73804[/snapback]
    Well its not my grammer its my typing i type realy fast and im always missing letters so i dont bother at going backto check what i typed

Well it just got me angry that someone spent there time working on something so they could get good comments and he calls it "shit"

And i dont look at much of the art you guys are talking about since i dont go to da or many sites like that because of the amount of people i dont like way to crowded sites,

My opnion : it sucks

And its trendwhory, I don&#39;t see the problem here bitches

Make something that impresses me, and I won&#39;t call it shit. I&#39;m just honest, itsn&#39;t that what we all should be?

Originally posted by Sidra.kur@Aug 29 2005, 04:36 PM
    My opnion : it sucks

And its trendwhory, I don&#39;t see the problem here bitches

Make something that impresses me, and I won&#39;t call it shit.* I&#39;m just honest, itsn&#39;t that what we all should be?
    [snapback]73813[/snapback]
    Of course you should be honest, but not just be offensive and rude to the person, it&#39;s not nice, and wont help them improve if you just post like 3 words saying its absolute crap.

I think it looks nice, but not too original