» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Been making sigs for about two years, probably not quite as good as you're used to seeing, here are some of my favorites. :unsure:

New One:

Critiques and suggestions, input and advice, all welcome.

Hm.. Pretty usual stuff... Try something more advanced... Give more colours to your sigs too.. And welcome to CX

Thats all I'm really capable of at the moment, I dont know any more advanced, always learning tho, all good things come in time. Thanks for the welcome

updated

im impressed there cool. but yeh try more than 1 colour.

Death from above!

(: PPPPINK!!!!!

Try not to abus one or two brushes (if used) Go through a variety, and put different brush styles on different layers. The effect is usually really good.

Yea, on the two sigs there that I used brushes on i used a bunch of different brushes from Metal CXs sparkle brushes and someone elses grunge brushes and techno brushes. For the longest time I just sorta winged it and liked the results, I recently really started to learn from reading tutorials. If you have any ideas on places I could go to learn, or advice on how to better use colors, as well as brushed its appreciated.. and thanks for the advice on not over using a brush.

BUMP new one: Old habits die hard.

the first one is the only one i really like out of em all

Thanks Airisus, before I would just mess around with the filters to try and make a sig, and never really bothered with images and the like, and the results have always been pretty generic run-o-the-mill stuff. Since I found this site, I've learned a TON of stuff in days, and I'm trying new things and using stock images and the results have been much better than what I did previous, just the top two are light years ahead of the rest, imo. I wish I could thank every one on this site personally, but saying Thank you here will have to do. So Thnk you everyone on this site for all the great information and resourses. B)