» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

100% brush

100% filters

made with brushes

Really cool! I like the first and the last one.

1. looks good..but too simple..nothing really happening..just a render and coloring..
    2. a. purple doesn't go with blue at all..the texts don't match nor look good..
    b. Filters suck..they do the work for you..so therefore the bg doesn't look good at all..
    c. Blue is to common..
    3. a. render not well blended..
    b. needs some work ont he tech/abstract...doesn't go to well together especially with the colors..
    c. The colors are really dull..and the yellow part stands out to much where it says "Ravon"
    d. The text above "Ravon" is a little hard to read..and the outer glow needs to be taken off..just put a stroke of white on it
    e. The "Ravon" text needs a white stroke not a blue..it doesn't go well with the dull colors..
    4. looks good except for the pink spots in it..(i.e. the right side) The text needs a stroke..and make opacity 80%

1. looks good..but too simple..nothing really happening..just a render and coloring..

a. purple doesn't go with blue at all..the texts don't match nor look good..
    b. Filters suck..they do the work for you..so therefore the bg doesn't look good at all..
    c. Blue is to common..

a. render not well blended..
    b. needs some work ont he tech/abstract...doesn't go to well together especially with the colors..
    c. The colors are really dull..and the yellow part stands out to much where it says "Ravon"
    d. The text above "Ravon" is a little hard to read..and the outer glow needs to be taken off..just put a stroke of white on it.
    e. The "Ravon" text needs a white stroke not a blue..it doesn't go well with the dull colors..

4. looks good except for the pink spots in it..(i.e. the right side) The text needs a stroke..and make opacity 80%

my latest work

an overuse of tech brushes

damn, haven, nice post