» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Talking

Hi guys, ireland calling, was just wondering if some 1 could help me getting started, i have Photoshop c s 8 and was wondering what brushes are compatable with it,some of the pages wont load 4 me so i am trying my best not 2 b a pest and ask 2 many silly questions, this site really looks great and i am glad i stumbled on 2 it, a friend gave me the link, plz, if u get a chance try get back 2 me when u have some free time from making all these brill sigs and other stuff, ty 4 readind this.

You won't get much help for free. Most designers want something for any favor at all.

Originally posted by EcKo™@Sep 7 2005, 07:23 PM
    You won't get much help for free. Most designers want something for any favor at all.
    [snapback]76916[/snapback]
    Don't listen to him ^^^, he doesn't know what he's talking about. The members on this site give out plenty of help for free.

If you stick around you could learn alot here. There are plenty of people here willing to give advice and tips to the newbies.

Check out the tutorials section and we also have a support forum here if you have any questions.

Welcome to CX, madball

Ya 12 posts man, this is where i learned everything i know. Don't listen to the lil' douchebag. Welcome man, this is a great place to learn. Just fool around with stuff, and get a feel for ps.

I think with PS CS & CS2 most all brushs will work, all the older versions of brushs work too, as far as i can see. cause all my old brushs work with CS2. So you should be able to use any..

Dont know if that helps

Great place to learn. Welcome.

aye, ive learned a lot from here, and i mean a lot. stick around and you will too. dont hesitate to ask questions, and welcome to CX.

Don't listen to Madball, hes a cahtolic priest