» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Latest Sig

Warwickshire, UK (Near Shakespeare's house)

It's a request.

Done in Photoshop Elements with no brushes but the main ones - You can't even configure them to do what you want... I used a few filters to get the effects I wanted. There aren't even colour balance layers in Elements, I had to use loads and loads and loads of hue/saturation layers and even a bloody gradient map!

I'm not too pleased with it.

BUMP TO THE MAX, BUMP REWIND *SCRATCH, SCRATCH* EEROOOWWWWWWW WOOOOWM.

Bumped cos you all appear to either hate this sig and are too afraid to say so, or you love it so much you're speechless.

XD Theres too much going on for my liking. The flames in the front doesn't match the sig. The render is badly blended and the colors remind me of skittles! In which case makes me want some. (Subliminal messages!)

Everyone knows Elements is the devil! CS2 4 LIFE! HOLLA!
    Well atleast till CS3 is released!

Originally posted by ZeekUnreloaded@Sep 13 2005, 06:59 PM
    XD Theres too much going on for my liking. The flames in the front doesn't match the sig.* The render is badly blended and the colors remind me of skittles!* In which case makes me want some. (Subliminal messages!)

Everyone knows Elements is the devil! CS2 4 LIFE! HOLLA!
    Well atleast till CS3 is released!
    [snapback]78332[/snapback]
    I agree about the too much going on... The flames were part of the render though and he wanted them in (I don't know why either). I see what you mean about the render being blended badly but that's because I had no brushes or the pen tool to be able to cut stuff out :P The colours are shit too cos of the super-crap Elements features.

I know :P I only have Elements on this PC because it came with it and I couldn't find my Photoshop 7 disc... It wasn't in it's box! I found it earlier today underneath a pile of paperwork.

And Photoshop CS and CS2 are crap... They have such terrible interfaces and they lag like a bitch compared to the quick and easy version 7. The only reason I would ever change to a "CS" version of photoshop is if they drop the crappy layout. Proffesional work is so much more hassle in Photoshop CS/CS2, I had to bring in my 7 to the studios where I work because I dislike the others so much!

I only used 7 for a little bit. Didn't really get much time to get used to it then I went to Elements. Elements was a huge mistake and I soon discovered how much crap the program truly was. CS2 was next and coming off of Elements thats like heaven.

CS2 does slowdown alot, it's annoying as hell. But i'm already used to the settings.