» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Kimari Sig

okay, so i was reading up on some tuts, and i came across a really interesting one. it had to do with how to color a bg, so i gave it a try, but i also gave it that "space" look. it took me a good hour to make the damn moon thing on the bottom right hand corner, and i think the text is much better than it has been in the past. i'll let u guys be the judges. Here it is:

c+c?
    i am loa

u should really try and work on adding depth also im not really sure kamari should be in the sig, try taking him out, make the sig smaller and changing the txt then u might have a nice bg sig, hope this helps

define depth in this case. im not rly sure wat u mean on that one. and i didn't think kimari fit well in this one either, but i wanted to give it a try. who knows...
    i might change the canvas size if i do edit it, and i still need work on text. i'll try em' out 2morrow...i still have a lot to do tonight...
    i am loa

Render looks weird.. Try other blending options.. and Try to blend him more..

i think you should first crop the image and take out your render and than see what you have i think it will look better

ill try a different blending option for the render, and i'll blend him in more. i will also try taking out the render and croping the image and make it just a bg sig. i will post my results later ^^ im in school right now, and i made that sig at home.
    i am loa