> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bush On Vaction.

this was not done by me, it was given to me by my mom through the internet. I am not able to state who it is started this/made this image.

I dont think its funny. not in this case.

It's not funny, it's sad that so many people died, i seriously think Bush could of done a much much better job helping the people of New Orleans.

If it was New York or Miami, things would of been a lot different.

That is just my opinion, so don't flame me.

Originally posted by Sobek.reh@Sep 16 2005, 02:25 AM
    It's not funny, it's sad that so many people died, i seriously think Bush could of done a much much better job helping the people of New Orleans.

If it was New York or Miami, things would of been a lot different.
    That is just my opinion, so don't flame me.
    [snapback]78920[/snapback]
    most ignorant statement of year goes to...

you said don't flame you so i'll just leave it at that

as for the picture.. bleh

I too thought it was horrible, but it is the truth. You can't really deny there that was a SIGNIFICANT fderal failure in the disaster effort, for christ's sake, before he went there on foot, he flew over in Air Force One, where is the leadership, at 20,000 feet? Kanye West: "George Bush does not care about black people." The facts are there, and I'll let you decide, but take a look at how he handled this situation.

It is funny, but not politically correct.

What was he supposed to do? It was the first disaster of this kind and it has never happened before. He is the only president I know that has gone through a terrorist attack, then the biggest national disaster ever. Give him some slack, and that speech he gave was the best hes ever made. People just go and start pointing fingers towards Bush, and blame everything on him, which in some ways the fed gov. could have done a little bit more, but not much. He already has a plan for 60 Billion dollars to help rebuild New Orleans. I think thats enough. Also its not his fault that the people in New Orleans didn't get out, thats the local and state government's fault.

Ok enough with the flamming. That picture is horrible.

wow guys, i figured that from a design site ya'll would know it was photoshopped by some bush hater.

If you study the lighting closely you can tell.

Why would bush be wearing sun glasses on a rainy day?
    why isn't there a shadow on the rest of their chest part of the jackets, when the sun is coming in from behind them (you can tell by the reflection of light in the water?

Also, in bushes sunglasses you see what is the rest of the boat, and then you see lots of water and some trees, almost as if he's at a lake.

What was he supposed to do? It was the first disaster of this kind and it has never happened before. He is the only president I know that has gone through a terrorist attack, then the biggest national disaster ever. Give him some slack, and that speech he gave was the best hes ever made. People just go and start pointing fingers towards Bush, and blame everything on him, which in some ways the fed gov. could have done a little bit more, but not much. He already has a plan for 60 Billion dollars to help rebuild New Orleans. I think thats enough. Also its not his fault that the people in New Orleans didn't get out, thats the local and state government's fault.

Ok enough with the flamming. That picture is horrible.
    Yes! Someone else agrees with me!

There was a study done and was shown on tv that because Bush has proven to be an excellent president, people are getting jealous and mad. Also, people saw the terrorist attacks, the war, and the hurricane, and they get all depressed from that, and then Bush steps in and makes things a LOT better, but since the magnitude of the damage was so bad, people don't open their eyes and realize what Bush has done for us. Most of the people in Iraq support bush, and so do their families because Bush has made the right decision, even if they are risking their lives and could get killed because of his decision, they still support him.

Like Mystikal said...

-Could you have gotten us through these tragic events?
    -Are you capable of even doing a decent job for the US?

I really doubt it, there are only a few people like G.Bush.

Think about it.

~octane
    Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

Okay I wasn't going to post in this thread but the ignorance here is just killing me.

Originally posted by MystiKal+Sep 17 2005, 09:34 AM-->
    What was he supposed to do? It was the first disaster of this kind and it has never happened before.
    [snapback]79165[/snapback]
    [/b]
    You should go do some research because then you would know that there have been a few large scale floods in America that have caused similar damage. So this wasn't the first disaster of it's kind and it has happened numerous times before.

Originally posted by MystiKal+Sep 17 2005, 09:34 AM-->
    He is the only president I know that has gone through a terrorist attack
    [snapback]79165[/snapback]
    [/b]
    I guess you forgot about the first time they tried to blow up the World Trade Center with a car bomb in 1993, or the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. So he's not the only president to go through a terrorist attack on American soil.

He is however the first one to continue reading a childrens book to 3rd graders after his staff told him we are under attack <_< .

Originally posted by octane
    There was a study done and was shown on tv that because Bush has proven to be an excellent president, people are getting jealous and mad.
    That statement is 100% BULLSHIT! I&#39;d love to see you back it up with a link to that study.

<!--QuoteBegin-octane
    @
    Also, people saw the terrorist attacks, the war, and the hurricane, and they get all depressed from that, and then Bush steps in and makes things a LOT better, but since the magnitude of the damage was so bad, people don&#39;t open their eyes and realize what Bush has done for us.
    How has he made things better, and what exactly has he done for us?

<!--QuoteBegin-octane

Most of the people in Iraq support bush, and so do their families because Bush has made the right decision, even if they are risking their lives and could get killed because of his decision, they still support him.
    That statement is 100%BULLSHIT!

When ever families get together to protest Bush and start to get some publicity he ignores them and doesn&#39;t even acknowledg them. Then he sets up a little meeting with a few familes that say they do support him so he looks like a good guy.

Dude, do you have anything to back up these statements that you&#39;re making because they&#39;re all rediculous man.

How has Bush improved anything?
    - The economy is dead.
    - Gas prices are at an all time high.
    - FEMA Head Mike Brown? A joke perhaps....We saw what he could do
    - Our troops are in Iraq fighting to what is now a pointless war.
    I mean the list could go on all day.
    Our nation security is better? Really, after any terrorists attack national security would better itself naturally.

The US is in a bigger mess then it was in 5 years ago and theres good reasoning for it....