» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking a break

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...25/detail.html

please read and watch the video on my right. he's my friend.

so yes, taking a break prolly.. for a lil while, i'm in an emotional state right now.. can't describe what state it is, but it's a mix between sad and mad

some facts you should know

- the person he hit (Gilchrist) was at the legal alcohol limit, 1.7something i forget

- 2 of the parents of the his friends killed support him, one does not. also the gilchrists oppose him

- todd was not on drugs, alcohol, anything.

- it was a wet and foggy night

- gilchrist had a history of drunk driving

- gilchrist didn't have his lights on

- it is not confirmed that todd was speeding

- todd cannot attend graduation, prom, or any other school events

- todd cannot play in sports

- todd must be home from 7pm to 5am every day til he's 21

- he cannot drive until he's 21

- he has 12 year probation

-he has to do 1200 community service hours

- the gilchrists wanted him to have to view the autopsy photos and read the reports out loud (sick)

- todd has to live with the guilt of taking 4 lives for the rest of his life

is that not bad enough?
    the gilchrists and one of the student's families wanted him to get full charges, such as 24 years prison or even the death penalty (sick)

----

todd took a semester off after the accident, to recover from his coma and other injuries and was not welcome back at his school, so he came to my school, and he is such a great person. i don't think i've ever met a better person, nor have i had more respect for someone.

he was charged as an adult, despite being 16, for something not necessarily his fault

i ask you for your prayers and thoughts for him and his family through this hard time in their lives

man, that almost made me cry, thats shit is sad, specially since it was his friends that also died, good luck and let things get you too down.

*good luck*
    Recent :

[img][/img]

That is probably one of the most unfair trials I have seen in a long time...

Did Gilchrist get charged for anything!?!?!

He should be charged with, Driving with an Alchohal Influence, and driving without his lights on! Both of which are illegal in the US. You cannot accuse Todd of doing much of anything wrong when the other driver wasn't following the laws and could have been a major factor in why the 3 kids died. That isn't fair at all, and is a bunch of bullcrap!

As if he didn't have enough guilt already, they treat him like a criminal, they won't let him go anywhere public (pretty much).

He didn't mean to do it, and it was a complete accident, and yet they treat him as if he murdered the 3 kids with a chainsaw, raped them, and then threw them into a lake.

The parents of the kids (except for 1) even told the judge not to accuse Todd. Either they have retards for the jury, or they aren't hearing the whole story (which occurs a lot).

There has got to be some sort of wrong doing when they charge him as an adult, although he was 16 when the accident occured. I think that is a load of BS also.

I'm with you dude, you have my prayers for sure.
    Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

the gilchrists had their grandchildren write letters to the judge and had them read out loud in court, like todd murdered him. gilchrist was just as at fault as todd was IMO. his sister also came on and started crying saying he did nothing wrong and all the blame should be cast on todd.

the gilchrists also wanted him to have to view the autopsy photos and read the reports out loud in front of the court. now what the **** is wrong with them..that's just sick. they also wanted todd to be BROUGHT IN to the courtroom with cuffs on.

i have no respect for them. they did not consider how much guilt todd has to live with, and they think that by punishing him, and trying to torture him emotionally that they will get revenge. May God have mercy on their souls..

Man that's so sad, that trial is totally unfair! Take as much time as you want off to recover yourself, and send my best wishes to todd

dude, I honestly don't have respect for the gilchrists either. Making him view the autopsy photos is just wrong, and sick minded.

Is it ok if I wear that stanSTRONG sig in other forums with a link to this topic?

Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

absolutely

What the hell? That is just complete bullshit..he's not even an adult and they charged him as an adult..that's just completely off the line..man. I'm sorry..
    The Gilchrists just doesn't have a heart, I reckon they only want revenge and someone to blame on to make them feel better. I have no mercy for them...Sorry for your mate

<3 Fuzzy

Originally posted by Chucks@Sep 18 2005, 12:55 AM
    What the hell? That is just complete bullshit..he&#39;s not even an adult and they charged him as an adult..that&#39;s just completely off the line..man. I&#39;m sorry..
    The Gilchrists just doesn&#39;t have a heart, I reckon they only want revenge and someone to blame on to make them feel better. I have no mercy for them...Sorry for your mate
    [snapback]79425[/snapback]

they go to my church too..

go figure.

wow...thats really sad man. By all means take as long of a break as you need. can i sport the stanSTRONG thing here?