Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally posted by Fenrir@Sep 18 2005, 07:45 PM
    no , i īll make mine soon
    [snapback]79652[/snapback]
    wow, please no. It will get whored to oblivion.

YES! HORRAY FOR THE WHORING!!! Well, i'll only whore it once... and maybe start using some of what he can show me.....

Really MystiKal I think alot of people might need to whore it. It would at least make it so I would see something different around the gallery section for awhile. =p

As for the sig its okay. I wouldn't say WOW, but its not bad work at all. Though the fact its defaults doesn't really mean much to me, since its pretty easy to do that..

I don't think there is a need for a tut though...make people figure it out on their own. Its fun that way.

at this rate mystikal will offer you money... for NOT doing the tut, why don you continue until he makes a bid or something?
    Or you can post half tut, and show it then threat mystikal, and ask him money if he doesnt give you the money, and you want people to whore your style then post the other half

Seriously, if you dont want to see all the same sigs around dont make a tut...

No one take this the wrong way but in truth if you need a tut to learn how to brush with defaults maybe you shouldn't be doing graphics. Its not any harder then using dled brushes.

I was kind of joking in my last post and really MystiKal is right. If this guy posts a tut it will be whored worse then what NSL does to TM. He shouldn't make one IMO, because its not needed. People just need to stop being so damn lazy and work on finding things out for themselves.

Again nice sig.

well if we knew how to brush like that, then we would've posted it by now righ? but thats why were asking for a tut. PLUS there are people WAY better them me and you. But that doesn't mean that they know how to brush with defults.. so please put up a tut.

-Peace

Then maybe people should spend more time trying to learn to brush for real and less time kissing asses for tuts and downloading other peoples brushes.

And I never said that other people weren't better then me, and most of the greats can do it.

Just wondering...
    what is TM???

Its a forum. Doesn't really matter though. =)

maybe fernir could sell the tut... that way it wont be too whored ... but I will not be able to buy it, I'm kinda poor