No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

well heres a new sig i made before school please rate then comment would be appreciated and tips are good to anyway here it is!

Bam another im practicing like hell

1 more question mates blimey lol anyone know how to do the diagnol lines on there sigs tell me please

Lol this sucks not getting many comments latley =(

Warwickshire, UK (Near Shakespeare's house)

Sorry I didn't see this topic...

I like the sig, but it could do with some adjustments on the levels side of things, and you may want to tone down the saturation a little. Also, the text doesn't fit. I think it's the font, but it may well be the thick blue stroke on it.

Its ok lol i need some betetr fonts i know there always a problem but instead of sticking any font there i like to make the font stick out more how do people do that it looks cool when they do that anyway got some more tips?

like he said, the text needs work. But also, im thinking a little more variety in colour would help a bit. Try messing around with the layers and colours and see what you come out with. You might even wanna consider putting in a render or something in there to draw the eye to something.

Warwickshire, UK (Near Shakespeare's house)

I'm sorry? I can't make neither head nor tail of that comment... I would love to help but I can't understand.

Well linkz ill take your word for it your sigs the best ive seen here yet im posting a new 1 i just made tell me what needs to be fixed or could make it better about it and also lots of renders are too big anyway im puttin in prolly my best sig yet so please comment and rate =)