No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

I dont like to start shti, and I dont mind if people used the tut I wrote to make a sig, obviously... but to make one to the almsot EXACT same specifications, thats just.. wrong? I dont know, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide.

The way I see it, I'm kind of happy in an odd way I was ripped, that means someone out there liked it enough to copy it, but on the other hand, it is kind of weak.. Mitzey, I'm callin you out! :angry: Choo betta' splain yo'self Lucy!

His:

Mine:

Now I dont want anyone ripping his head off, with his post count hes obviously a noob, I would just like an explaination, or a "Sig inspired by JasonFC" or something.. lol

EDIT: The original is better anyways

Well first off, where'd you get the picture? I want to see the source.

I dont recall if i got it off stockexchange or google, but here is the original

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?i...34288686oq.jpg

Do you know when the sig was made and when your's was made as well? Because if you don't know when, he could of made his before you made your's

Text color and text concepts are exactly the same. It's on obvious rip, just a few differences.

Edit: !?!? You posted a tut then posted this thread? Nevermind. It's not a rip.

Originally posted by JasonFC@Sep 24 2005, 12:43 AM
    I dont recall if i got it off stockexchange or google, but here is the original

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?i...34288686oq.jpg
    [snapback]80915[/snapback]
    Well if it was just off Google, you'd both be guilty of "ripping" most likely, so it'd be a moot point.

Otherwise, he's harmless enough. I think you should be proud that you have a copycat, even if he did destroy it with an ugly pattern.

Exactly what i was thinking DOAC, just wasnt sure if i should jam red hot pockers in his butt? i dont know how you gfx guys do things, lol

You made a tut on how to make that sig and supplied the stock image you used. What did you except? o_O The guy to post up a 3d abstract piece? I mean its a tut, of course someone is going to follow it to close at least once.

No, he didn't rip you. Only thing you could say is he isn't the most creative person ever. This has the dumbest thread I've seen in awhile.

I have too agree, this thread holds no water and is kinda weak & pointless.
    you posted a tut,. he did your tut, what do you expect..
    ive seen this kinda thing on other forums..

most people who are new to graphics wont put "made from a tut by blah blah"

sorry