» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: = )

I dont mean to be a dick or anything here, but since when is slapping some random game render on a sig art? i mean, if art is what you want it to be. because its not really much of a sig either,for you anyways. its pretty good tho, the coloring isnt great, and the bg lacks depth.

Actually it&#39;s not just a game render. It&#39;s a game render, brushing, text, a symbol, a border. Also, I never said it was art so just shut your mouth. And I don&#39;t see how the colors are bad since I duplicated the actual render and blurred it and set it to overlay to match the sig perfectly. I guess we have different opnions. <_<

it doesnt matter how you colored it, it still looks bad, if im not wrong the base colors for the stock are blue and black, not blue and green...and i said "if art is what you wanted it to be" and the whole point of sigs is to reperesent you, or a thought, or an expression of yourself, or at least thats what ive always thought. and i told you i wasnt meaning to be a dick or anything, just telling you my opinion.

Warwickshire, UK (Near Shakespeare's house)

Originally posted by extortion@Sep 24 2005, 06:55 PM
    I dont mean to be a dick or anything here, but since when is slapping some random game render on a sig art? i mean, if art is what you want it to be. because its not really much of a sig either,for you anyways. its pretty good tho, the coloring isnt great, and the bg lacks depth.
    [snapback]80995[/snapback]
    I agree.

i sense a bit of tension in the water its an okish sig if your a begginner i guess background could do with more depht and text needs somthing going on, but also its not kool to have a go we post sigs up for C&#39;N&#39;C so u can improve and become better.

yeah i agree with what they said, plus theres no reason to get mad at some that has cratiqued your stuff, just take as someon trying to help, its actually better when they justr lay it on you, just keep making new ones with some new techniques and youll get your own style sometime or another,keep with it
    Recent :

[img][/img]

Originally posted by Reflux@Sep 24 2005, 12:11 PM
    And I don&#39;t see how the colors are bad since I duplicated the actual render and blurred it and set it to overlay to match the sig perfectly.
    [snapback]81001[/snapback]
    Actually, just because you used the same render to color it, doesn&#39;t make the colors good...

The colors have to blend with the render, and using the same colors, isn&#39;t blending...

I do agree that extortion didn&#39;t say it in the nicest possible way, but don&#39;t get mad at others cnc... alright?

We cool here?

Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

Brushing is way too random and has no flow.. Sharpen the render.. Get rid of the shape and change a text

Yeah i agree with exortion..