» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well guys before i post im gonna post the usual as i do everytime feel free to critisize not to harsh and tips are extremley welcome lol im always up for learning i think i blended this 1 well tip comment please is nice and here it is folks

should i current it?

another i just did done for tonight getting to frusturated the my sigs f&^king suck

HOLY SHIT THERE'S A RENDER IN THERE!! I just noticed this after looking at it for like 30 seconds. not really feeling the colors, and it's VERY BUSY, text is VERY hard to read.

roflmfao that was the funniest shit ever dude lol i blend it well i think it looks cool anyway how is it otherwise what should i do to make it better

hmm do tuts, and i cant really cnc it because i hate hard grunge but its too monotone

mono, bad text, cant see render, dont like color, hate hard grunge.

umm i like................

you.

well im gonna add a new 1 in a sec dude what u mean mono i hear that a lot bout my sigs and tut's are usually hard to follow im a noobie to photoshop pretty much and they say duplicate layer but i duplicate and it says backround copy its wierd anyway tips and shit is welcome lol im adding a new 1 i made please rate comment and stuff sorry for not putting in punctuation to lazy but yah dude u told me whats wrong what should i do to fix the problems? to make it look better?

Mono is sort for Monotone or lacking color, meaning add more colors to it

Yes your sigs are very monotone (Mono for one, tone). It seems like you're trying to make the brushing more of a focus then the actual image.

Blending the render doesn't mean lowering the opacity and erasing tips of the edges. In fact, you shouldn't do that at all. Brush around the edges to blend it in.

I'm not much for using brushes, as well as sig making so I can't give you much advice here. But just keep at it, you've progressed more then you think in the last few weeks.

Don't brush over the render.. More colours too.

hmmm k what should i do to change colors making more then 1 kind in a sig. By the way the sig lumix has right now are the kind i wanna design and i appreciate you saying i've progressed thanks again