» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, I'm a member at another forum that ironically isn't based off just graphics, but we have alot of members who are very good.

We recently decided we wanted to have a group or "clan" that represents our forum and is made up of our best artists and we were going to challenge other clans on this site, but they went down before we could.

I've been browsing tutorial sites to see if any are popular, and so far this forum has the most members.

If you guys want to assemble a team or whatever, we're willing to battle you. If anyone here is interested and you think it's a good idea, can someone in charge send me a message of some kind, because I don't know who is who here...

Speculate here I guess, I don't know how this forum is set up... but this is graphic battle based... ya know?

Thanks,

--Solitarius Advena

Whats your forums name, may i ask?

list restrictions/rules please...we should be willing..but you need to ask TacoX about it if he doesn't see this forum...hes the main mod of this forum..

Adventchildren.net

Feel free to check us out. Someone from the Naruto Caos forum "ripped" one of my sigs and it turned into us going over there wanting blood, but we noticed they had clans... however after the whole thing with people stealing sigs and stuff, their graphic section shut down... I'm pretty much looking around so we'll have something to do as a group...

I hope people here will be interested and this can become an official event.

EDIT: How it works is in your battle forum (or maybe if ths gets big here, it will be designated it's own subforum) battles are set up... you do it like a normal battle, but the winner gets a point for their team...

This goes on for like a week, normally when it's inside forums, but because this is two forums (or more, because I'm going around getting people interested) it should probably last a month or so.

The way we set up battles is that a mod makes the thread, the thread stays open for 3 days, and we try to keep the entries annonymous. "Entry 1" and "Entry 2" suffice, and you just have a poll open to whoever to vote.

The problem normally is baised voting, which I know we don't do, not that I think people here will, because that's what we do, is trust everyone to vote honestly, but it happens.

Keep posting, and I'll get in touch with Taco...

I would like to battle..but yeah might wanna ask taco first.

yeah it would be real fun...

... just checked out your forums... you got 1.2mil posts!

He has contacted me via PM, and I will talk with him over aim about it. I dont think we will be doing any clans though, but if you wish to challenge specific members representing our forum you can do that.

But I dont think we will be doing any clans after the huge crew problem =).

yeah.. good point.. seeing as when they did it with another forum their whole gfx section (or clans section, not sure) got shut down

Lol, no... not like that...

The reason we went to t hat forum was because a member ripped my sig, and cooincidentially we started a clan, however, before we could rip them new... holes, their section shut down... the shutting down was because of the members and how much stealing they did...

...and yeah, there's no clan, really... it's pretty much members from here, challenging members from our forum, and it counts as a point for this forum when you win, and vice versa.

Thanks for the great response.

I think it's a great idea...when are the battles gonna start?