» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Cnc these sigs

ill be addin more later but cnc please

numba 2

i hope you guys think im getting better please tell me if i should current any of these or what i should do to fix thema nd how i should do it numba 3 comes tommorrow

heres numba 3 a vector/tech i've never done it before its very friken wierd i know don't tip the vector one just comment if ur gonna tip anyway well lol go ahead

man come on 0 comments *cries*

you are supposed to wait 12 hours before you bump a topic. :angry:

Anyways.

First one render is too blended. Border is very very whored, and the background lacks depth. But the text is okay.

Second one Very whored render, background once again lacks depth and the render looks dull...

ok lol i like the whored lol anyway what the fuck should i do to fix those lol first my renders aren't blended now there too blended shit tell me how to fix them not just what to fix

Like the important parts o the render you want to stand out so you either dodge them or erase the part of the brushing layers n top of it with a brushed eraser to make it look okay instead of a shitty regular eraser.

what u mean brushed eraser i gotta go to bed now thanks for the dodge tip though on that blue 1 what would be the important parts of the render and can you do me a favor save the blue sig i put up there the first 1 onto ur computer you got my permission and try to make the render look better as an example that would help a ton! thanks anyway! be back tommorrow sure thing bro

Damn I hate reading your posts.. use caps next time..
    Your sigs are getting better.. 1st one is blended too much..

alright lumix your sort of a ro model to me on here anyway cause ur sigs are pleasing to the eye

I see improvements Nice job, who cares if it's a whored render? I don't really mind :P Anyway, first signature, the render is too blended (Like others have said.), you can't really see the face of the render (I mean as in brushing's over the render.) You might wanna work on that. Otherwise, good BG. I don't really like the stroke over the text on the first signature, too bright imo.

I like the second signature way better than the first one. And I just realized that there's a text there..o.o I can't see the text very clearly, I can just make out the "Pie". It's too blended in with the BG, so you might like to change that as well. That's basically it for you second signature.

The third signature, nice colors used, rather plain in a sort of way, but that's just my opinion. Overall, I think your second signature is the best. Very nice job, but you still need some work on your text and maybe a bit more work on blending your renders in, you might like to check out some tutorials.

Maybe you can try some multi-color signatures next time, you're signatures are always monotoned and you use too much orangey colors on your signatures. Gotta say again: You have improved a lot since you joined. Well done mate!

<3 Fuzzy

wow chucks its nice to read ur post u put a smile on my face and told me what i wanted to here "i&#39;ve improved" thanks man i appreciate it greatly its always worth reading your post

so now my problems are text,render blending, and monocolors but how do i fix mono colors cause when u brush with blue and red and black and white it never looks good if you get what i mean is there another way?