» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2 more

Here are 2 more sigs that I made. The first was the sig I made for my first battle, and just thought i'd share it. The second is a darker one in attempts for a new style... All my stuff looks the same though... need suggestions cause i'm clueless now :unsure:

Battle:

New:

meh, the first one is pretty good, the second one has too much brushing over the render, but pretty nice. im likin it. gj. if you are stumped in stuff, try different styles, try makin 3d art, vector art, maybe even try poetry!
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I prefer the first one because it has more detail, the second one is too fuzzy. Keep up the good work.

Yea I love the first one GJ but the 2nd I can hardly make out the render

Thanks for comments. For the 2nd one I'm not quite sure why I chose the grainy type of brushes to work with, but I was just tryin to do somethin new for once. I guess when I chose the text "R.I.P" I wanted something somewhat close to a tombstone type of bg. :unsure: Heres the same thing with the render brought out a bit more, just so you can see it a bit better. Thanks again for comments.

aww man i have to say i am loving this revision. great job! i love the grunge in teh bg and i love the script brushes as well, or didyou write that? great job man! the only problem is i dont really like the border white, but also the text on your name is blurry and hard to read. try a diff font as well.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

You're sigs, including the ones you're using now all look great. Your grunge, however, needs a little fine-tuning. Not that Im an expert by any means, but I think with some practice with techniques you can perfect the style.

As far as all your sigs looking the same, I think by looking over your work you know the problem. You're plagued by anime lol. You have a prodominatly asian feel to all your work, which I actually really like. But I think in order to really express your talents you need to divert away from the same old render style and maybe ease up on the colour-balance layers.
    I truely love your current work, I wish I could reproduce it to learn how you do it, but I dont feel your using your talent to its full potential. Practice is all you can do at this point.
    Id like to see something completely different from you because I have all the faith in the world that it will be great.

Thank you for the comments. Especially thanks to you tabloid for your in depth response. It really does mean alot to me, and is sure to help me in the future. At this point your right. I'm an anime/gaming nut, and to be brutally honest that's the only way I ever learned. I do need to explore and practice as you say with many other styles to expand my horizons so to say. Anywho I really do appreciate your concern for my work, and your kind comments. They go a long way. Thanks guys B)