> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...sexualityorigin

A new genetic study claims to "help explain why some men are gay and other men are heterosexual." It claims to be the first full genome scan of sexual orientation in men.

Found it interesting. Discuss.

I read a bit of it and it is very interesting. I feel that homosexuality is something you are born with (or influenced somehow when you are young).

Just my opinion.

Yea bout the influenced with part.
    I think like 40% of men raped, abused, or were sexually torn when they were youth.
    Turn out to be homosexual later in life or have at least one homosexual incounter later in life.
    Thats sum scary shit.

I believe that men turn this way, because they did not have any good relationships with girls while growing up, and this is all they can think of.

There are probably some men out there that were born with it, but I think most of them just eventually turned this way.

...And here we see another effort by atheistic vermin to make homosexuality "okay" and "normal." I've got news for these self-appointed "scientists." It ain't "okay" with me, and it's by no means "normal." Anything that could put the population in danger is not "okay" or "normal."

Everybody has their views here, and I respect all of them. I feel that they should be as equal as everyone else.

I know many poeple that dont date, date much, or ever have dated and they are straight. I disagree with you kyle.

Wow... how you dont need to encure my wrath under this topic, WK. Especially since "Rainbow" appears in your name. Lol. You know what they say homophobia means about you. .... Lol. Either way, I know its something you're born with, from first hand experience. I've had friends that were females since very young, and male friends. I've always just preferred the male body over tits and a pussy. It does not put society into any sort of "danger" people still populating the planet like fucking is going out of style. Now if over 75% of the people in this world were gay, then I'd see MAYBE a cause for alarm. Because, lesbians still get artificially implanted with sperm and pop out little kids.

Originally posted by hell_bound_soul@Jan 30 2005, 09:57 PM
    Wow... how you dont need to encure my wrath under this topic, WK. Especially since "Rainbow" appears in your name. Lol. You know what they say homophobia means about you. .... Lol. Either way, I know its something you're born with, from first hand experience. I've had friends that were females since very young, and male friends. I've always just preferred the male body over tits and a pussy. It does not put society into any sort of "danger" people still populating the planet like fucking is going out of style. Now if over 75% of the people in this world were gay, then I'd see MAYBE a cause for alarm. Because, lesbians still get artificially implanted with sperm and pop out little kids.
    [snapback]3108[/snapback]
    Oh... You're a queer. I can see how you and me might not get along, then.

Since you asked though, I feel inclined to mention that I came up with this name as a mockery of Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Coalition before the queers hijacked the whole "rainbow" thing.

ok...run or hide?
    run or hide?

I'm homophobic..I admit that..

I do not like the WHOLE homosexual thing @ all.
    Males/Males...Females/Females
    Bit too freaky for me.

I do not mind a homesexual male.
    As long as they don't try to hit on me.
    And they don't say anything gay to or towards me.
    Like "You big silly goose"
    Or sum shit like that..

So if your gay, hey thats fine with me.
    But just be yourself and don't fuck around with me and everything will be aight.

Me too...I am admittedly homophobic. It's just to wrong for me..You can be gay but keep it to yourself. If I know your gay, as long as you don't act gay around me, everything will be fine...