» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: another new sig

i set it as my 2nd current. comments and suggestions please.

render doesnt blend, nor fit with the background.

^yep

and only 1 new topic per day please

i don't really like this one... the background is pretty bland and the render doesn't go with it.

It's surprisingly bland. or flat. i don't like the composition either since there's no contrast/difference between the repeated character.

Ok this is very simple to cnc, to me the renders are stretched and doesnt fit the bg well. I see your using metals brushes so thats cool but try brushing white then making a new layer and brushing black, set the layer to soft light or overlay and continue (also use other brushes doing the same thing). And some color as well and mess witht the brightness and contrast, levels, curves etc. Also work on blending the render, sometimes lassoing the render doesnt work so well so you might have to erase some of the render away (but set the opacity of the eraser to a low setting). But overall nice job and keep improving man.

P.S. Also read some tutorials and experiment. And 1 topic per day man, dont get banned :lol:

holy schmoly eh. i thought it was ok. i guess not though.

Backlash pretty much said everything I would of. Though just as a rule of thumb if a person can tell you the brush set you use to make a sig then your probably not doing something right..most of the time atleast. Also a good reason to use your own brushes or defaults.

I don't think the stock dup really works in this at all. Also you see how the brushing in the background is brushed toward the upper left corner and the stock is facing more toward the right center. Thats just showing that the flow of your background is a bit off. Try to brush the background in the same direction as the stock, or it just looks odd for the most part. As stated the color and blending as everyone else said is pretty bad.

Just think of these things as you work on your next sig and it should turn out better. =)