» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sig

im back to my old ways :-D

i am finnaly dont with photomanips and stuff i decided to go whore style again :-\

awsome!

Whored!

Yeah, I love the colouring, but thats basically just a whored render with a ton of brushes. No offense or anything, but the most challenging thing you did was the colours. Maybe you should go back to photo manips and other things...

redlion....who are you? I havent seen that render around at all that your calling whored. You've been leaving lots of approving comments on medicore sigs and now this guy makes a nice one and you say its no good.

I like the sig render could use a little more blending though.

Originally posted by Kage89@Oct 15 2005, 12:11 PM
    redlion....who are you? I havent seen that render around at all that your calling whored. You've been leaving lots of approving comments on medicore sigs and now this guy makes a nice one and you say its no good.

I like the sig render could use a little more blending though.
    [snapback]86270[/snapback]
    Who am I? I suppose you answered your own question there, I am redlion. :blink:

I guess we have different opinions of what is mediocre then, because most of what I've seen today has been decent. This one is no different, its good, its just whored. I've been to a lot of graphics sites in my days, and this render is used way too much for my tastes. Not that its a bad render, it just doesn't appeal to me after I've seen it 10,000 times. The brushing is the same as your style, which is where I can see you liking it, but its basically brush whoring.

Well im just going to say its a cool sig but the render needs more blending imo, it has nice colors but imo the text needs work. I havent seen this render before so I cant wait to see if you do anything else with this sig. redlion becareful what you say, dont be a jacka** in your comments ...... :lol:

It doesn't really have a flow, or a very good one atleast. Colors are okay, but they are just random spots everywhere so try to even out your brushing and color use. Though I haven't seen that stock used before I think it could be used a bit better in this one.

Work on your blending. Also don't just brush a bg and add a render/stock whatever you want to call it. When using a image you want it to be the focal point of the piece so make sure the bg works with it atleast and make sure when you finish the sig that they look like one piece. Not just 2 things put together. Try to make it where if someone was to look at it they couldn't tell that you just brushes a background and added a stock but make them almost belive that you just cut it down from a larger image and that the 2 pieces of the work were one.

Also the scan lines going up and down the side don't look very good. Why are they there? What do they add to my sig? These are the things you need to ask yourself when making something be it a tag, a painting, etc. So take them out.

Also the typo looks out of place(I myself have this problem) so work on it more and just get rid of the swish thing by it.

If I sound like I'm being a dick, I'm not. Trust me. Just keep working with it and keep in mind the things I said.

Originally posted by C.K@Oct 15 2005, 02:01 PM
    It doesn't really have a flow, or a very good one atleast. Colors are okay, but they are just random spots everywhere so try to even out your brushing and color use. Though I haven't seen that stock used before I think it could be used a bit better in this one.

Work on your blending. Also don't just brush a bg and add a render/stock whatever you want to call it. When using a image you want it to be the focal point of the piece so make sure the bg works with it atleast and make sure when you finish the sig that they look like one piece. Not just 2 things put together. Try to make it where if someone was to look at it they couldn't tell that you just brushes a background and added a stock but make them almost belive that you just cut it down from a larger image and that the 2 pieces of the work were one.

Also the scan lines going up and down the side don't look very good. Why are they there? What do they add to my sig? These are the things you need to ask yourself when making something be it a tag, a painting, etc. So take them out.

Also the typo looks out of place(I myself have this problem) so work on it more and just get rid of the swish thing by it.

If I sound like I'm being a dick, I'm not. Trust me. Just keep working with it and keep in mind the things I said.
    [snapback]86284[/snapback]
    ^ There we go, take what C.K says and learn more man

i think it has too much color

The colouring part is techincally impressive, but the actual colours used don't really fit togetherand seem random. Other than that listen to that CK fellow.