> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sigs,avas

sorry for tripple postin to fit them all but i made all of these and there free to use but if you do please give me credit, and if you want to now how long it took me it was just a month

I need 2 puke.

^If your going to talk crap about someones work shouldn't you be better then them first? Don't be a dick because your just as bad if not worse.

As for your work. The avatars are okay, though they seem like you just cut out pictures and thrown some scan lines on it. Though even with that fact they aren't bad.

For the sigs at least you don't have the mono look in most of them. Which makes you better then most of the newer people that post here or on other boards. thumbs up for that. Though the backgrounds needs work, mostly you need to add depth and area within them. Also more colors would be nice aswell, and when I say more colors I don't mean more random colors pinks and blues and greens for no reason. You need to add more shades of similar colors that complement each other.

Something I've said more then once now, maybe even to many times, is that a sig should be like a photo, it should have depth, area, and be almost like its own little area in time.

Also someone will probably tell you to blend your render into your background but they are wrong for the most part. You need to do it the other way around, blend your background around your stock. Don't erase chunks of your stock to make it fit with the background but instead brush the background so it completes the stock and makes it one image instead of two.

Now for some real C&C instead of random concepts.. :huh:

this is what I'm talking about when i say don't blend you stock into your background, but the other way around. Instead of erasing the sides of the images you should of left them and instead make the background so it fit with the sharp edges of the stock. Still probably the best one up there.

This one is the same problem the backgrond is flat and fake looking and the halo stock is blended way to much into the background. It took me a second to even know what what it was. Also you have way to much open space on the left side because of where you placed the image. Negative space is something thats truly great its the best way a person has to direct flow to the focal point aswell as not overload the project your working on. Though in cases like this you have so much empty space(though I wouldn't call it negative space) that it makes your sig one sided and dull.

the second or 3rd car one isn't bad but the bg is pretty much just a pixel stretch so thats going to turn me and about 99% of the people that see it off.

I know I just wrote a book but you know...help is help. Also sorry about grammer and crap thats misspelled. I wrote that out pretty quick.

I dont think I could say it better if I tried. C.K your a valuable member of the community :P

i think you just need to slow down on the whole scanline and pixel stretch. dont be afraid to experiment with other ideas. look around at some other sigs.

thanks guys just these are not all of them these is just my photobucket accout so i got the other 2/3 in image shack (95 pictures) and i like this one stlye that would go good with the car render but i dont know how to make it.

So can any one show me in the direction of a Need For Speed brush or somthing like that(refering to the city).

I think someone likes DBZ. « I do too.

ewwwwwww DBZ ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Well atleast you can make good taste in sigs MystiKal XD