Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Scorpion

Smile

made with alias tutorial

comment / rate

Can't really give any opinion on this since you followed straight from a tutorial. I wouldn't advise doing that because you won't really learn how to make signatures in your own style...So maybe the next time, you can pick something out of a tutorial and start experimenting yourself. (Just my opinion about the tutorials. No offence to any other people if they feel offended. =P)
    Back to the topic, quite a nice signature, but I think the render could be blended in more with the BG imo. Text could be a bit bigger. Can't really see the "Jerry" text since it's too small.

<3 Fuzzy

Style is kinda whored.. BG is rather bland. And yeah, Don&#39;t post any sigs that you&#39;ve followed off a tut.
    Overall not bad.
    8/10.

i made my own shapes

Originally posted by Chucks@Oct 17 2005, 08:27 AM
    Can&#39;t really give any opinion on this since you followed straight from a tutorial. I wouldn&#39;t advise doing that because you won&#39;t really learn how to make signatures in your own style...So maybe the next time, you can pick something out of a tutorial and start experimenting yourself. (Just my opinion about the tutorials. No offence to any other people if they feel offended. =P)
    Back to the topic, quite a nice signature, but I think the render could be blended in more with the BG imo. Text could be a bit bigger. Can&#39;t really see the "Jerry" text since it&#39;s too small.
    [snapback]86706[/snapback]
    ^ yeah I have to agree, but nice sig anyways.

looks pretty good, and ditto on the using other tuts