Thread: PSP

B) Whos got the PSP??

I have the PSP
    -PGP
    -THUG 2 REMIX
    -Twisted Metal: HEad On
    -Untold Legends
    -xXx

Im getting GTA:LCS and S:FTB for xmas and w/e else comes out that looks good :-D

I think it's a waste of money, here in Australia, they cost $400 - $450 which, i think, is a total rip off.

I personally wouldn't buy one, i'd rather wait for PS3 or Xbox 360 to come out, much better and worth your money.

they seem pretty useful but as sobek said here in australia they are pretty exspensive don't really get value for money not like an xbox or something

hehe, here in sweden they're only about $150 - $250 xD, im thinking about getting one lol

holy crap Australia is totally getting ripped off! I Find it wicked awsome GTA:LCS definatly makes the PSP a must have for people who arent afraid of investing deeply into it =D. Also the fact that it comes with a web browser doubles it!

handhelds dont really appeal to me, the PSP looks really sexy i must say, but i dunno, like i got the GBA years ago, played it a few times, took it wen i would get the train to Bham ect, but it just got boring..

ya but see the GBA is just a small bit system that only plays games the psp is THE WEB, GAME PLAYER, MP3 PLAYER, A VIDEO PLAYER, and a revolution to all systems....

Originally posted by Sobek@Oct 28 2005, 03:46 PM
    I think it's a waste of money, here in Australia, they cost $400 - $450 which, i think, is a total rip off.
    [snapback]89226[/snapback]
    How much is that in USD?^

PSP looks so cool, and I want one really badly, but they cost around $3000+ HKD (That's around $380 USD). I must say that's a rip off as well. My friend got one as his birthday present and yes, it impressed me, even though I might not know anything about this area. Might as well wait till a promotion or wait for something else.
    I got no chance of getting XBOX 360 because I got XBOX already. Damnit, sucks :P

<3 Fuzzy

Originally posted by BustA@Nov 2 2005, 01:03 AM
    handhelds dont really appeal to me, the PSP looks really sexy i must say, but i dunno, like i got the GBA years ago, played it a few times, took it wen i would get the train to Bham ect, but it just got boring..
    [snapback]91071[/snapback]

lol @ me :/

i say that.. and i get absolutley smashed. sit there bored, i think i made a sig.. then i looked on my online banking i had £400 which i was supposed to be saving for a PC.. and i went to the local games store, and bought a giga pack.. and persuit force,ape escape, some golf game & 2 umd&#39;s i played it that night, and a bit the next day.. and when i went on the coach to Bham... and havnt since.. that was like 1 week ago..

dear me

LOL.
    I got it for my Xmas present, a late one from my cousin. Surprise present, haven&#39;t touched it yet o_o

<3 Fuzzy