> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2 new sigs

B)

hmm donno about the first one, i think its the render on the rigth hand side thats putting me off.

But I love the second one Not sure about the blending of the colours but its a damn sight better than anything I could do with blending so who am I to critic it?

PS. love your master cheif sig

i really love that spiderman one... its so awesome how spidey looks like hes swinging into the sig! im impressed as usual LoL.

The render in the first one is good..I like the hair in it a lot..looks great! :P I think that the spiderman one could of been a lot better..just doesn't look like much..but thats a good font for it

both are ok.. but i think ur other ones are way better... I think the first one is better... more things in it. In the second one though the blending looks good but i still think its empty.. :P
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

first ones way better, i dont care how good it is, thats jsut too renders and i tiny bit of color, maybe a gradient put on and sum text. on the first one you need to move the text sumwhere..

I like this sig, though the right eye on the guy on the right could use some touch up, because its waaaay to bright. And the same prob with the guy on the left side and his chin. Those are the only things that i could find that i didnt like about it..And that the redish purple color that you chose looks kind of dull to be put with the brighter yellowish green color

With this sig im having trouble liking it. It has that "Thrown together in 10 seconds" look The building on the back left looks alittle grainy. With spiderman i liked how you put the motion blur on him, but i think it would look alittle cleaner if you put a unmotioned img above the motion blurred layer.

Take my criticism any way you like, but i hope you would do the same for me