» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do drugs kids

:huh:

I don't like the concept of the sig at all...

lol man, thatīs pretty funny!
    i dont think you need to take it so seriously sobek. if you look at it with a bit of humour youīll see that itīs quite fun.
    i think the text is a bit hard to read but thatīs prolly just my shitty computer screen at work. it makes all pictures look all pixly and weird...

Originally posted by siQ^@Nov 2 2005, 06:59 PM
    lol man, thatīs pretty funny!
    i dont think you need to take it so seriously sobek. if you look at it with a bit of humour youīll see that itīs quite fun.
    [snapback]91144[/snapback]
    Lots and lots of teenagers take drugs because of peer pressure, availability, and many other things, and they get addicted, and it ruins their entire life, and may even kill them.

Drugs like ecstacy and other illicit drugs are dangerous and really, in my point of view, shouldn't be taken as a joke..

ugh, im sorry if i 'offended' you sobek, and this isnt a thread about drugs,but if i had made a sig with some teen having an alergic reaction twitching on the floor yes, that would be wrong. but there isnt.. i am not glorifying drugs(the thread title is a joke, hence the ' :P &#39 exctacy is a dirty drug, i used to do it wen i lived in Bham, it is cheap and scummy and i dont recommend it at all, that isnt the point anyway, i randomly made that bg was thinking to put something in the middle and that was just a font i had, a dj font.

and anyway guns kill much more people than drugs do, yet you dont mind them in sigs?.. the same applys to alot of things...

Originally posted by BustA@Nov 2 2005, 04:17 AM
    ugh, im sorry if i 'offended' you sobek, and this isnt a thread about drugs,but if i had made a sig with some teen having an alergic reaction twitching on the floor yes, that would be wrong. but there isnt.. i am not glorifying drugs)the thread title is a joke, hence the ' :P ', exctacy is a dirty drug, i used to do it wen i lived in Bham, it is cheap and scummy and i dont reccomend it at all, that isnt the point anyway, i randomly made that bg was thinking to put something in the middle and that was just a font i had, a dj font.

and anyway guns kill much more people than drugs do, yet you dont mind them in sigs?.. the same applys to alot of things...
    [snapback]91146[/snapback]
    very true, i thought it was funny :lol:

I won't comment on the idea but the sig looks dynamic .. not bad..

This is a design website where creativity runs amock.
    Art is'nt politically correct, it's out there to catch the eye and raise eyebrows. Some of the hottest topics in life are illustrated and summed up with a piece of art.
    For those criticising the sig because of what it represents, remeber you should be commenting from a digital art point of view.
    Most prizes in the Art & Design world are'nt awarded for bland go-with-the-flow ideas.
    It's ironic how you've criticised this work while creating sigs yourself with renders of people weilding guns, a quicker route to death than any drug.

LoL, *respect* for Luminous Flux.

Originally posted by Luminous Flux@Nov 2 2005, 04:01 PM
    This is a design website where creativity runs amock.
    Art is'nt politically correct, it's out there to catch the eye and raise eyebrows. Some of the hottest topics in life are illustrated and summed up with a piece of art.
    For those criticising the sig because of what it represents, remeber you should be commenting from a digital art point of view.
    Most prizes in the Art & Design world are'nt awarded for bland go-with-the-flow ideas.
    It's ironic how you've criticised this work while creating sigs yourself with renders of people weilding guns, a quicker route to death than any drug.
    [snapback]91192[/snapback]
    well said