Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Comments really appreciated:
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/24738699/
    I hope you like!

<3

Not bad.. not bad at all.. throw in some minor details..

Ok, well, where do I start?

I love the fact that you did this without the use of tracing, or even a reference, although that is something that is not always wise, certainly not for myself, I think that you really pulled it off. The character "Dreamy" has some really great detail, and the bubble is a really interesting effect. This overall is a very unique piece, with some excellent textures and brushing. Really well put together.

But, I think that it could be so much better. The detail in the piece is ok, but could be improved so much. refraction of the light by the bubble with be great, and why is there 1 plant? there should be many! I think that could/can really expand on this piece, adding so much more detail. And I think that the bubble could be better. I&#39;m not sure if I could make one that&#39;s better, seeing as I have not really tried it, but the way that the edge of it is so abrupt, doesn&#39;t really work for me, and there doesn&#39;t seem to be any major amount of bulging or refraction of light within it. This seems like an error to me.

The lens flare used, is an ok effect, but I think that it could really be make better, lens flares are some of the most dangerous tools in photoshop. Because of their sharpness, they often can make(or completely break) a piece of art. I don&#39;t really like your use of it, just because it is too strong, I think that if you could soften it up, that would really help.

I&#39;d really like to talk to you more about this piece of AIM or MSN, so msg me at:
    damn i rule13
    or silenced@reloaded-studios.net

Thanks, and I hope that helps!
    I&#39;m going to use an online translator to translate to portuguese, I speak spanish almost fluently, and I know the languages are similar, so I&#39;d be happy to clarify anything!

"Aprovação, bem, onde eu começo?
    Encanto o fato que você fêz este sem o uso de seguir, ou mesmo uma referência, embora aquele seja algo que não é sempre sábio, certamente não para myself, Eu penso de que você [ i]really[/o i] retirou-o. O caráter "dreamy" tem algum detalhe realmente grande, e a bolha é um efeito realmente interessante. Este macacão é uma parte muito original, com alguns texturas e escovar excelentes. Realmente o poço uniu.
    Mas, Eu penso de que poderia ser assim muito mais melhor. O detalhe na parte é aprovado, mas podia ser melhorado assim muito. o refraction da luz pela bolha com seja grande, e por que há 1 planta? deve haver muitos! Eu penso que pôdea lata expande realmente nesta parte, adicionando assim muito mais detalhe. E eu penso de que a bolha poderia ser melhor. Eu não sou certo se eu poderia fazer um que é melhor, vendo porque eu não o tentei realmente, mas a maneira que a borda dele é assim abrupta, não trabalha realmente para mim, e não parece haver uma qualquer quantidade principal de protrair ou
    um refraction da luz dentro dele. Isto parece como um erro a mim.
    O alargamento da lente usado, é um efeito aprovado, mas eu penso de que poderia realmente ser faz mais melhor, os alargamentos da lente são algumas das ferramentas as mais
    perigosas no photoshop. Por causa de sua agudeza, eles frequentemente da lata do make(or ruptura completamente) uma
    parte de arte. Eu não gosto realmente de seu uso dele, apenas porque é demasiado forte, Eu penso daquele se você poderia o amaciar acima, isso ajudaria realmente.
    Eu gostaria realmente de falar-lhe mais sobre esta parte de AIM ou de
    MSN, assim msg mim em:
    damn i rule13 (aim)
    ou silenced@reloaded-studios.net (msn)
    Agradecimentos, e eu espero que ajudas!"
    Sorry for the horrible translation, that should at least make it easier to understand!

Funny, I like it

looks nice man.

need a bit up in the light blue area