» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: nEW SIg

I know there are those weird desaturated grayish parts and I tried to fix them but NOTHING would work. I used like 2 brush layers and I think it turned out pretty good. It was going to be like "Knight In Shining Armor" but I failed. C&C~

ur currnets better its a bit 2 white!

Death from above!

(: PPPPINK!!!!!

the whole thing is pretty nice but, the render is too blended and it's too bright in general

Dont copy CK with his topic names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

Sig size is too tall, render is poorly blended, text needs to be bigger if you use that size, and i don't really like the pattern..

LMAO. Thank you Sobek. Atleast someone is standing up for my thread title. I was just joking with my friend about how someone kind of stole my thread title. =p

As for the sig it needs alot of work but your probably kind of new to it so I'll let you slide . The image is blended to much to start with. Its even kind of hard to make out what it is. Next time trying to make it stand out more but in a fitting way. Also the background is really random and simple. 2 layers of brushing would be hard to pull of a well rounded sig unless your just damn good with your brushing skills. Typo need work aswell.

You need to work on your background mostly. I found when people learn to make interesting backgrounds they seem to figure out image blending pretty quickly afterwards. For the most part anyways. Trying to brush more depth into your background. So much instead of just placing brushing here and there next time trying to make it have a focus, a flow, and maybe try to make it more to the point. Don't just brush a spot here or there, brush a spot, then maybe smudge it here and there to create depth, or do it about 1000 other ways.

THe best thing to do is just play. In your next sig forget most of the tuts you've been using and just play and try using every function of PS even if you don't leave it in the sig. Learn what everthing does and that should help you get "out of the box", because at the moment from your current and this one you don't really have your own style yet. Find it and i'm sure your get better alot faster......now I stop typing.