> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Vince Carter

CnC? Current?

nah not really liking it it is too boring the BG doesn't have enough depth and the render isn't blended or anything, just wondering what with his right shoulder

^ :huh:

The background has enough depth and I don't really see anything wrong with the blending just maybe the cut out. It could be me but it seems to have a white outline around his face. Maybe trying to use the soft circle brush and brush along the side of his face. Then set it to whichever blending mode looks best and play it off as a shadow..or just cut it out better.

OTher then that its pretty nice though kind of boring. Maybe next time try to make the brushing just as much of a focus as the render(the 3d one not the stock). That way it stands out more, and kind of stands apart from the empty render sigs people are making now adays. =)

Anyways Its pretty nice, just maybe work on the things above. =)

Its a good sig, i think the depth is ok, the choice of colors is good to they really fit, the composition is a bit boring, maybe u can move the render a bit off the center.

overall a good sig

Originally posted by C.K@Nov 4 2005, 04:26 AM
    ^ :huh:

The background has enough depth and I don't really see anything wrong with the blending just maybe the cut out. It could be me but it seems to have a white outline around his face. Maybe trying to use the soft circle brush and brush along the side of his face. Then set it to whichever blending mode looks best and play it off as a shadow..or just cut it out better.

OTher then that its pretty nice though kind of boring. Maybe next time try to make the brushing just as much of a focus as the render(the 3d one not the stock).* That way it stands out more, and kind of stands apart from the empty render sigs people are making now adays. =)

Anyways Its pretty nice, just maybe work on the things above. =)
    [snapback]91567[/snapback]
    ^agreed, i really know what else to say besides mess around with the around and add alittle more detail to it. Overall nice job.