» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: best one yet

alright the nemisis one is the new one and the dante is the old.. which is better critizize me all u need to cuz i need to get better plz!!

the nemisis 1 is cool just loose the lines and lighten up the bg a bit.

Death from above!

(: PPPPINK!!!!!

For the Dante signature, don't ever brush over your render, this makes it look really weird and it won't look good. Background doesn't really have any depth, try adding some curves/levels/brightness and contrast into it. I think you should also blend in the bottom half of the render imo. I don't really like the Bevel and Emboss text and the text needs more work on it.

To the Nemesis signature, I can't really see the BG properly, bit too dark plus the white lines over the render doesn't really help. Add some more things to the left hand side of the signature, it looks really boring atm. The render doesn't fit with the BG because the lighting isn't correct, you could change it.
    The text needs improvement too, but I'm not sure what you can do to make it better.

Keep trying though and read some more tutorials around here, I'm sure it'll help

<3 Fuzzy