> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atheletics

hey i guy i was just wondering does anybody here play any type of sports. I personally like to play football, i am Freesafety and wide reciver, and i run track in long distance, my 1600 5:30 and my 800 in 2:25. I like to lift cause it is amazing on how much you canimprove yourself. track i think really sucks because i have got into smoking it is just so easy to devolpe the habbit and i cant quit and my friends have really pressured me into weed and ice but i wont touch ice that crap is just so horrible. Hey well i just want yall to tell me how you are and if you play or plaid any sports. tell me if you are battling any type of situation. Dont hold anything back. B)

Im into BBall but i dun play on a team, just for fun :P

My dad's a lacrosse coach...but i aint really into it :lol:
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

i play soccer and baseball and basketball. im not really struggling with any situations, i am a christian(gasp) yea i know. i try to stay away from drugs/alchohal/sex as much as possible. i guess im a straightedge i dont really wanna do any of htat crap anyways, it just doesnt appeal to me. i love athletics tho, i am 13 and we just got a gym near us and i can get a family membership so im gonna start goin there, i cant wait!
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

see i am not into bball but i think it sucks that football is over. I hate basket ball not enough contact for me but i dont know what lacrosse is

yeah i have a gym about half a mile away from me. Every body goes to the gym on wednessday and sunday. We just all go lifting or play 21 but our goals go down and we heve no rules. Hey man i am cristian also and i am trying to quit but it is so hard i am about to turn 15 in october

its not really that Bball is a good sport its just fun shootin hoops :P
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.

Originally posted by NextDay@Apr 6 2005, 04:28 PM
    its not really that Bball is a good sport its just fun shootin hoops* :P
    [snapback]31152[/snapback]
    dude i hate bball because of the shooting i suck @$$ at shooting

I find basketball boring, i'm the fastest ( or one of them ) in my year at school... at 100m sprint, i'm good at long jump for my age and in my year.. and i'm not too bad at throwing. I hate long distance ( hell i don't like short distance that much i'm just good at it ) and i like sports sometimes... football's okay but i'm not obsessed, i'll play if i have nothing else to do. And lacrosse is ( i think ) where you have like this curved stick, and you put a ball in it and fling it. Kinda... anyways. So that's my lifestory done. I don't smoke / do drugs / have sex ( yet with the sex anyways )

Oh yeah track...i forgot about dat....is it really a sport lol...i do that too :P

Originally posted by NextDay@Apr 6 2005, 04:40 PM
    Oh yeah track...i forgot about dat....is it really a sport lol...i do that too* * :P
    [snapback]31177[/snapback]

Track helps you out the most in other sports you you want to get better run track it helps out the most i swear. I know it does really suck though